Hail fellow adventurers!        A little about myself; my name is Adam and I started my D&D quest in 2018 when life happened and I had to leave an improve acting class I was attending for fun that turned into a passion. I was then introduced to this wonderful story telling game and fell deeply in love with it. Soon after I was introduced to Critical Roll and it was pretty much over from there. I am also attempting to start my own voice over career from my home using my professional quality home studio that doubles as my dungeon studio… studio dungeon??? I dunno I’m workshopping it…        With that being said I am looking to recruit a group of fellow thespians that take their characters and their roles seriously. I understand that not everyone is a Matt Mercer, Laura Bailey, etc. but I would just absolutely love to be apart of an “acting troupe” that plays D&D to exercise our collective story telling skills. I am working alongside my DM to find other enthusiastic players who share our passion for acting and D&D. This will be an 18+ game and We are looking to have a total of 4- 8 players to start a weekly game beginning March 4th- 6th (pending group decision) S0- S3 will be free. If any other fellow thespians or hardcore role players are interested in the same type of experience you can contact me here, on roll20 or through my discord Dead Fox#6688. There I can answer any questions you have about times, DM price, session 0, VTTs we are using, game setting, etc.  Thank you for your time and consideration, Adam (Dead Fox#6688)