Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Power Rangers RPG by Roll20

It would appear as if the dice roller from the sheet is now broken, once you choose whether to Upshift/Downshift the box just disappears completely and you’re not able to set a Difficulty and therefore can’t roll from the sheet…
Oh, for the love of Pete.
GM Matt said: It would appear as if the dice roller from the sheet is now broken, once you choose whether to Upshift/Downshift the box just disappears completely and you’re not able to set a Difficulty and therefore can’t roll from the sheet… if it helps, i could not replicate that issue. Do you have any active add-ons?
I have the Glutton for Punishment and Pregenerated Character Sheets add-ons active and am also having this issue.
I've tried it in a game with none of those add-ons and the individual add-ons and getting the same issue every time, pre-generated sheets, Threats, newly created sheets, every single time.
Hi Folks, I'm not able to replicate this bug. Would you be able to create a helpdesk support ticket ? Please be sure to include what operating system and browser you're using. Thanks!
Nic B. said: Hi Folks, I'm not able to replicate this bug. Would you be able to create a helpdesk support ticket ? Please be sure to include what operating system and browser you're using. Thanks! Filled one out this morning, included video of the bug too. 
For the record, five players in my game, nobody can roll from their sheets. There are also several other GMs on the Renegade Game Studios Discord who are reporting the same issue, this isn't an isolated one person or one game problem. 
Everyone in my game for GI Joe using the Power Ranger Sheets could not use the Macros.  That is all 4 players and I as the GM.  Other GMs are having the same issue. My GM for Snake Pitt same thing and the Transformers game I am in can't use our sheets as well.  All of us are using the Power Ranger sheets. 
Nic B. said: Hi Folks, I'm not able to replicate this bug. Would you be able to create a helpdesk support ticket ? Please be sure to include what operating system and browser you're using. Thanks! Come to my GI Joe: Cobra Hunters room and I can show you. All my players even this morning. We are checking our games some of us are GMs for Pete's sake. 
GM Matt said: I've tried it in a game with none of those add-ons and the individual add-ons and getting the same issue every time, pre-generated sheets, Threats, newly created sheets, every single time. I know what is going on here. You shook the tree one too many times and now big brother is coming after you! I for one would like to thanks our evil overlords and think they are doing a great job with the game.
Martin K. said: GM Matt said: I've tried it in a game with none of those add-ons and the individual add-ons and getting the same issue every time, pre-generated sheets, Threats, newly created sheets, every single time. I know what is going on here. You shook the tree one too many times and now big brother is coming after you! I for one would like to thanks our evil overlords and think they are doing a great job with the game. Can't say that "make it so people spending money on the platform can't use their purchases because they were critical" is the business model I'd  use, but, you do you.
Thank you for fixing the issue, Roll20. Now, can we maybe get an update on some other stuff? Zord/Megaform Zord sheets, fixing the incorrect "Critical Success" result for d2s, other things you've said you'll do for the Roll20/Power Rangers sheets...
I haven't played the Power Rangers game before, but I'm interested in the Transformers RPG. Could I leverage the character sheets between these 2 games?
Cameron E. said: I haven't played the Power Rangers game before, but I'm interested in the Transformers RPG. Could I leverage the character sheets between these 2 games? The short answer is yes, it's doable. The longer answer is yes, but it's clunky and not fit for purpose as the sheets aren't exactly the same in design and you're missing the boxes for alt modes at least. It IS being done, people are using the PR sheet for the GI Joe and Transformers E20 games because of the lack of support, but there will be a bit of frustration :) 
Cameron E. said: I haven't played the Power Rangers game before, but I'm interested in the Transformers RPG. Could I leverage the character sheets between these 2 games? I've seen games playing both GI Joe and Transformers that run off the Power Rangers character sheets. There are some concessions you'll need to make (the systems are all compatible, but each property brings unique elements into it), but there's no reason it couldn't be done!
Nic B. said: Hi Folks, I'm not able to replicate this bug. Would you be able to create a helpdesk support ticket ? Please be sure to include what operating system and browser you're using. Thanks! Hey where is our AiAG preorder? just disappeared from the store?
brent j. said: Nic B. said: Hi Folks, I'm not able to replicate this bug. Would you be able to create a helpdesk support ticket ? Please be sure to include what operating system and browser you're using. Thanks! Hey where is our AiAG preorder? just disappeared from the store? No idea. All of the Renegade pre-orders are gone. I opened a help ticket about it.
Martin K. said: brent j. said: Nic B. said: Hi Folks, I'm not able to replicate this bug. Would you be able to create a helpdesk support ticket ? Please be sure to include what operating system and browser you're using. Thanks! Hey where is our AiAG preorder? just disappeared from the store? No idea. All of the Renegade pre-orders are gone. I opened a help ticket about it. And no money back either
brent j. said: Martin K. said: brent j. said: Nic B. said: Hi Folks, I'm not able to replicate this bug. Would you be able to create a helpdesk support ticket ? Please be sure to include what operating system and browser you're using. Thanks! Hey where is our AiAG preorder? just disappeared from the store? No idea. All of the Renegade pre-orders are gone. I opened a help ticket about it. And no money back either Could be gearing them up to be loaded into Roll20 for use? Maybe something happened and they have to wait for people to be available from break? Who knows. I'm just gonna wait for someone to get back to me.
Whelp, given the lack on movement on our requests and the fact that there won't be any Renegade additions for the foreseeable future...I guess it is time to call this a lost cause.
Could we please  have the limited skills we are able to select for attacks be adjusted so that we can pick from any skill on the character sheet, whilst this doesn't serve the same purpose as an individual Zord sheet, having this would at least allow a relatively easy workaround; Create an attack on your PC Ranger sheet, to separate it label it Zord - Attack Name Give it the Diriving (or other appropriate skill as further books release) Create a PC sheet for your Zord, you can use this to track Health, Zord's Toughness/Evasion, Zord Features, etc. Roll the attack from your PC sheet, adjust the Health using the token of the Zord It's not ideal, but it would at least work and  would serve the purpose of allowing other skills to be selected for attacks, something that we have several examples of and are seeing further examples of as new books come out. 
GM Matt said: Could we please  have the limited skills we are able to select for attacks be adjusted so that we can pick from any skill on the character sheet, whilst this doesn't serve the same purpose as an individual Zord sheet, having this would at least allow a relatively easy workaround; Create an attack on your PC Ranger sheet, to separate it label it Zord - Attack Name Give it the Diriving (or other appropriate skill as further books release) Create a PC sheet for your Zord, you can use this to track Health, Zord's Toughness/Evasion, Zord Features, etc. Roll the attack from your PC sheet, adjust the Health using the token of the Zord It's not ideal, but it would at least work and  would serve the purpose of allowing other skills to be selected for attacks, something that we have several examples of and are seeing further examples of as new books come out.  My work around was using "Tech" as the Ranger's Drive skill. As I have been using the NPC side for Zords.
Psssst, Roll20, let us pick from *any skills we want to do so* on the drop down when we're setting up attacks. We've given up on the d2, we've given up on Zord sheets, we've given up on colour being added to the sheets for any Spectrum other than Red, we've given up on pretty much everything at this point, just make our lives a little easier. Heck, there's a Tech in there and that doesn't even seem to link to anything ON the PC sheet... Technology, on the other hand, is a skill on the PC sheet which would be appropriate given the Automated Upgrade. 
Yes. Please, Roll20. We, your users, are literally begging you  to throw us any kind of bone here. It's been nearly a year since this system launched, and you've only made one addition to the character sheets.
Gerald B. said: Yes. Please, Roll20. We, your users, are literally begging you  to throw us any kind of bone here. It's been nearly a year since this system launched, and you've only made one addition to the character sheets. Do you really think more begging will change that? We've been begging for months for anything and they can't even load up books that people paid for. This is free stuff.
Probably not, but when I start throwing the same money to the people working on the Foundry VTT I won't feel bad for not trying at least :) 
GM Matt said: Probably not, but when I start throwing the same money to the people working on the Foundry VTT I won't feel bad for not trying at least :)  ooooh, I will have to look into that.
Martin K. said: GM Matt said: Probably not, but when I start throwing the same money to the people working on the Foundry VTT I won't feel bad for not trying at least :)  ooooh, I will have to look into that. It's being developed by fans ON the Discord as well. 
GM Matt said: Martin K. said: GM Matt said: Probably not, but when I start throwing the same money to the people working on the Foundry VTT I won't feel bad for not trying at least :)  ooooh, I will have to look into that. It's being developed by fans ON the Discord as well.  yeah, brain fart on my end. I put money towards it.
So btw, is there just currently no way to add in zords?
Zarkness said: So btw, is there just currently no way to add in zords? Not without tinkering, Roll20 have basically abandoned this at this point and aren't bothering to respond to messages beyond that they'll look into it and respond to messages. Renegade Games may have some VTT information on March 1st, they're just keeping it close to the chest at the moment!
Just don't bother investing in any system on Roll20 unless you /know/ it already works correctly. Too many times they launch something in a barely-beta state then just never look at it again. 
Zarkness said: So btw, is there just currently no way to add in zords? I just use the NPC side of the sheet for anything that is not a Power Ranger.
GM Matt said: Zarkness said: So btw, is there just currently no way to add in zords? Not without tinkering, Roll20 have basically abandoned this at this point and aren't bothering to respond to messages beyond that they'll look into it and respond to messages. Renegade Games may have some VTT information on March 1st, they're just keeping it close to the chest at the moment! Yeah, judging how they treated the last what? 3 Books from Renegade. I would agree that Roll20 has abandoned their games.