Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][DnD 5E][Friday/Saturday/Sunday][Noon EST] Experienced Dungeons and Dragons player looking for Roleplay Heavy Campaign

Hello to all Dice Nerds and Geeks, My name is DutchVikingrSaga, but for ease perhaps just calling me Dutch works better. I'm a twenty-seven year old Dungeons and Dragons player that's in search for a new campaign to fill in the time slot for my evening. I'm looking for a Roleplay Heavy Campaign, doesn't matter whether it's module or not, but would prefer homebrew overall. As for what modules I've played, I've only played  Out of the Abyss  and  Ghosts of the Saltmarsh , in which I'm looking for a  Ghosts of the Saltmarsh  campaign, given mine ended quite soon into the overall campaign. As for my personality, I'm goofy, bombastic, over-the-top, and an avid lover of anime and naturally roleplay. I streamed on Twitch here and there, and don't mind streaming the campaign on there either, if that's an interest of the other players and DM. Overall I'm also someone that's very empathetic, very caring and very nurturing. Overall quite laid back and wanting to have fun here. I'm looking for a campaign that starts around  noon EST  for the sake of time zones. Around 12:00PM or 1PM EST give or take. Somewhere around that timeframe. Experience wise I have about four or so years of Dungeons and Dragons 5E experience, with having Dungeon Mastered two campaigns myself. I'm also looking for a  medieval/traditional  styled Dungeons and Dragons game. Preference as well to something  potentially Nordic  in story telling. So if you're looking for another player, and if your game fits the time frame. Please DM me or reply on this thread. Not looking for a paid game. Don't have the funding for that, I'm afraid.
I don't know if this is what you would be interested in, but I'm looking for another player for a fallout game. It will be a very dark game that shows the worst in humanity. The game time is Saturdays at 1:00 p.m. Pacific standard time. I believe that's 4:00, so a bit later than what you were looking for. Plan is to have games last about four and a half hours with a break in the middle
Travis H. said: I don't know if this is what you would be interested in, but I'm looking for another player for a fallout game. It will be a very dark game that shows the worst in humanity. The game time is Saturdays at 1:00 p.m. Pacific standard time. I believe that's 4:00, so a bit later than what you were looking for. Plan is to have games last about four and a half hours with a break in the middle 1PM PST is 10PM CEST. Given it lasts about four and a half hours, that's a bit too late for me. That and the fact that it's a Fallout game, it's not what I'm looking for. Though I appreciate the reaching out to me about it.
Going to bump this!
Giving this another bump!
Bumpity Bump
Giving this another bump. Still looking for a campaign. Can be a traditional module as well. Preference would be Ghosts of Saltmarsh or Out of the Abyss, but any will do fine, so long as it's 5E. Don't message me about other tabletop versions, nor any pay to play offers.
Bumping this again.
Let me know if you need another player.
Still looking for a new campaign!
Still looking for a game to join!
Bumpity bumpity!
Still looking for a game!
Still looking for a game.
How flexible is the start time. 2pm Eastern on a Saturday? How are you with a text game? (no voice) Do you like Critical Role or do you love Critical Role?
Teller said: How flexible is the start time. 2pm Eastern on a Saturday? How are you with a text game? (no voice) Do you like Critical Role or do you love Critical Role? Start times are decently flexible. 2PM EST isn't so much any trouble. As for text games, that's not what I'm looking for. I am looking for voice based games preferably. It's simply what I prefer. As for Critical Role, never seen a single episode. Not saying it's bad, but given how lenghty it is, I don't really wish to spend hundreds of hours just to catch up.
I'm not requiring people to watch it. :p But yeah, text is a dealbreaker for a lot of people. Best of luck in your search.
Teller said: I'm not requiring people to watch it. :p But yeah, text is a dealbreaker for a lot of people. Best of luck in your search. Thank you. You as well!
Still looking for a campaign!
Hi&nbsp;Dutch! Would you be interested in joining a West March Server? Our server is EDT-based but we have two GMs in BST (GMT+1), so we are trying to recruit more players in this time zone hoping to run more European-friendly games. Read more and apply here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/321975/longwood-falls" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/321975/longwood-falls</a>
For anyone still looking for a player, for a new campaign or an ongoing game, reach out if it's traditional 5e. Medieval, not Sci-Fi.
For anyone still looking for a player, for a new campaign or an ongoing game, reach out if it's traditional 5e. Medieval, not Sci-Fi.
Still looking for a game.