Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Group initiative bug

Hi! The Group initatve API does not work properly. When i selct the group of tokens and strat the script !group-init . The turn order open but it is clear of all initiaves. But sometimes i see a flash of the results in the turn order. But only for a fraction of a second. I have this script install and those 2 : GM sheet and group check. I try to uninstal all the API then reinstall only the group init. But this not correct the problem.
What do you get if you run the help/state information command? !group-init --help
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I've been seeing a lot of issues with this pop up lately. It makes me wonder if something has changed that is causing an issue. Certainly I haven't updated GroupInitiative recently.  What other scripts do you have installed?
I have Group check and GM sheet installed And this is the result of !group-initit --help : (From ): GroupInitiative v0.9.35 Rolls initiative for the selected tokens and adds them to the Turn Order if they don't have a turn yet. The calculation of initiative is handled by the combination of Roller (See Roller Options below) and a Bonus. The Bonus is determined based on an ordered list of Stat Groups (See Bonus Stat Groups below). Stat Groups are evaluated in order. The bonus computed by the first Stat Group for which all attributes exist and have a numeric value is used. This allows you to have several Stat Groups that apply to different types of characters. In practice you will probably only have one, but more are there if you need them. Commands Commands for Rolling GroupInitiative's primary role is rolling initiative. It has many options for performing the roll, most of which operate on the selected tokens. !group-init This command uses the configured Roller to dtermine the initiative order for all the selected tokens. !group-init --bonus <bonus> This command is just line the bare !group-init roll, but will add the supplied bonus to all rolls. The bonus can be from an inline roll. !group-init --reroll [bonus] This command rerolls all of the tokens currently in the turn order as if they were selected when you executed !group-init. An optional bonus can be supplied, which can be the result of an inline roll. !group-init --ids [...] This command uses the configured Roller to determine the initiative order for all tokens whose ids are specified. !group-init --adjust <adjustment> [minimum] Applies an adjustment to all the current Turn Order tokens (Custom entries ignored). The required adjustment value will be applied to the current value of all Turn Order entries. The optional minium value will be used if the value after adjustiment is lower, which can end up raising Turn Order values even if they were already lower. !group-init --adjust-current <adjustment> [minimum] This is identical to --adjust, save that it is only applied to the top entry in the Turn Order. Help and Configuration All of these commands are documented in the build in help. Additionally, there are many configuration options that can only be accessed there. !group-init --help This command displays the help and configuration options. Commands for Stat Groups Stat Groups are the method through which GroupInitiative knows what to do to create the initiative value for a token. Generally, they will be some combination of attributes and adjustments to look up on each token and character. !group-init --add-group --<adjustment> [arguments] [--add-group --<adjustment> [arguments] | ...] Adds a new Bonus Stat Group to the end of the list. Each adjustment operation can be followed by another adjustment operation, but eventually must end in an attriute name. Adjustment operations are applied to the result of the adjustment operations that follow them. Available Stat Adjustment Options: stat-dnd -- Calculates the bonus as if the value were a DnD Stat. negative -- Returns the negative version of the stat bare -- No Adjustment. floor -- Rounds down to the nearest integer. tie-breaker -- Adds the accompanying attribute as a decimal (0.01) ceiling -- Rounds up to the nearest integer. token_bar -- Takes the bonus from the numbered bar on the token. Use 1, 2, or 3. Defaults to 0 in the absense of a number. token_bar_max -- Takes the bonus from the max value of the numbered bar on the token. Use 1, 2, or 3. Defaults to 0 in the absense of a number. token_aura -- Takes the bonus from the radius of the token aura. Use 1 or 2. Defaults to 0 in the absense of a number. !group-init --promote <index> This command increases the importants of the Bonus Stat Group at the supplied index. !group-init --del-group <index> This command removes the Bonus Stat Group at the supplied index. Commands for Turn Order Management The Turn Order is an integral part of initiative, so GroupInitiative provides soem methodes for manipulating it. !group-init --toggle-turnorder Opens or closes the Turn Order window. !group-init --sort Applies the configured sort operation to the current Turn Order. !group-init --clear Removes all tokens from the Turn Order. If Auto Open Init is enabled it will also close the Turn Order box. Commands for Stacks of Initiative GroupInitiative provides a system called Stacks which lets you store collections of prerolled initiative values and combine or cycle them as desired. !group-init --stack [operation] [label] Available Operations: list -- Displays the stack of saved Turn Orders. (default) clear -- Clears the stack of saved Turn Orders. copy|dup [label] -- Adds a copy of the current Turn Order to the stack. push [label] -- Adds a copy of the current Turn Order to the stack and clears the Turn Order. Anything after the command will be used as a label for the entry. pop -- Replaces the current Turn Order with the last entry in the stack removing it from the stack. apply -- Replaces the current Turn Order with the last entry in the stack leaving it on the stack. swap [label] -- Swaps the current Turn Order with the last entry in the stack. Anything after the command will be used as a label for the entry placed in the stack. tswap|tail-swap [label] -- Swaps the current Turn Order with the first entry in the stack. Anything after the command will be used as a label for the entry placed in the stack. merge -- Removes the last entry in the stack and adds it to the current Turn Order and sorts the new Turn Order with the configured sort method. apply-merge|amerge -- Merges the last entry in the stack with the current Turn Order and sorts the new Turn Order with the configured sort method, leaving the stack unchanged. rotate|rot [label] -- Pushes the current Turn Order onto the end of the stack and restores the first entry from the stack to the Turn Order. Anything after the command will be used as a label for the entry placed in the stack. reverse-rotate|rrot [label] -- Pushes the current Turn Order onto the beginning of the stack and restores the last entry from the stack to the Turn Order. Anything after the command will be used as a label for the entry placed in the stack. Configuration Standard Configurations give you some quick options for certain character sheets. If you're using one of these sheets in a pretty standard game, look no further than one of these options. Available Standard Configuration Options: Apply Config D&D 5E by Roll20 This is standard Roll20 provided 5th edition character sheet. It is the one used by default in most 5th edition Modules and all Official Dungeons and Dragons Modules and Addons. Apply Config D&D 5e Shaped Sheet This is the high-powered and very customizable Dungeons and Dragons 5e Shaped Sheet. You'll know you're using it because you had to manually install it (probably) and it has a nice heart shaped hit-point box. This is not the default sheet for DnD Modules on Roll20, if you aren't sure if you're using this sheet, you aren't. Apply Config Stargate RPG by Wyvern Gaming This will configure GroupInitiative to work with the Official Stargate RPG sheet. It adds Initiative & Moxie options for rolling, with Initiative enabled by default. You can swap between using Initiative and Moxie by issuing the command "!group-init --promote 2" in the chat, with subsequent calls again reversing the selection. Configuration Roller Options The Roller determines how token rolls are performed for groups of tokens. Selected Individual-Roll -- Sets the initiative individually for each member of the group. Use Least-All-Roll Least-All-Roll -- Sets the initiative to the lowest of all initiatives rolled for the group. Use Mean-All-Roll Mean-All-Roll -- Sets the initiative to the mean (average) of all initiatives rolled for the group. Use Constant-By-Stat Constant-By-Stat -- Sets the initiative individually for each member of the group to their bonus with no roll. Sorter Options The Sorter is used to determine how to reorder entries in the Turn Order whenever GroupInitiative performs a sort. Sorting occurs when the sort command ( !group-init --sort ) is issued, when stack entries are merged into the current Turn Order, and when new entries are added to the Turn Order with a GroupInitiative command (like !group-init ). Use None None -- No sorting is applied. Selected Ascending -- Sorts the Turn Order from highest to lowest Use Descending Descending -- Sorts the Turn Order from lowest to highest. Preserve First on Sorted Add This option causes GroupInitiative to preserve the first Turn Order entry when sorting the Turn Order after adding creatures. Disable Preserve First on Sorted Add is currently On . Initiative Die Size The Initiative Die sets the size of the die that GroupInitiative will roll for each initiative value. Set Die Size Initiative Die Size is currently set to 20 . Initiative Dice Count The Initiative Dice Count sets the number of dice GroupInitiative will roll for each initiative value. You can set this number to 0 to prevent any dice from being rolled. Set Dice Count Initiative Dice Count is currently set to 1 . Dice Count Attribute If this attribute is set, it will be used to determine the number of dice to roll for each initiatitve value. If the value is not set, or not a valid number, the Intiative Dice Count is used instead. Set Attribute Dice Count Attribute is currently set to DISABLED . Dice Modifier String The Dice Modifier String is appended to the roll made by GroupInitiative for each Initiative. It can be used for rerolling 1s or dropping the lower roll, etc. Set Dice Modifiers Dice Modifier String is currently set to DISABLED . Maximum Decimal Places This is the Maximum number of decimal places to show in the Initiative when Tie-Breakers are rolled. Set Max Decimal Maximum Decimal Places is currently set to 0 . Auto Open Turn Order This option causes GroupInitiative to open the Turn Order whenever it makes an initiative roll. Disable Auto Open Turn Order is currently On . Replace Roll This option causes GroupInitiative to replace a roll in the Turn Order if a token is already present there when it makes a roll for it. Otherwise, the token is ignored and the current roll is retained. Enable Replace Roll is currently Off . Check For No Configuration This option causes GroupInitiative to prompt with standard configuration options when it starts up and there are no Stat Groups. You can suppress it by turning it off, in the case that your game is just dice and you don't need Stat Groups. Disable No Configuration Checking is currently On . Announcer Options The Announcer controls what is shown in chat when a roll is performed. Use None None -- Shows nothing in chat when a roll is made. Use Hidden Hidden -- Whispers all rolls to the GM, regardless of who controls the tokens. Use Partial Partial -- Character rolls are shown in chat (Player controlled tokens), all others are whispered to the GM. Selected Visible -- Rolls for tokens on the Objects Layer are shown to all in chat. Tokens on the GM Layer have their rolls whispered to the GM. Bonus Stat Groups + X initiative_bonus|current + tie-breaker( initiative_bonus|current )
I was just about to post about this. I am having this problem as well.
having the same issue; the int is not showing up in the turn tracker at all
I too have that problem in a game i run right now. It still worked just a few hours back in my early game. But for months it stopped to auto-sort the list (which is a minor inconvinience really) In the sandbox when you use the script it gives the following error: "Invalid character_id undefined for getAttrByName()" Other scripts i run in this particular game are: EasyExperience and RecursiveTable
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Ok, I've been digging into this.&nbsp; Apparently there is a bug with the client updating when the API sets the turn order.&nbsp; When I dump the turn order from the API, I'm seeing the right contents.&nbsp; I'm raising this with the Devs. ... Ok, I've tracked down the issue.&nbsp; A breaking change was made requiring _pageid as an additional property on turn order entries.&nbsp; Entries without this property don't show up in the turn order, and also get filtered out when additional turn entries are added via the UI.&nbsp; I don't know if/when this will get fixed, and I believe it SHOULD get fixed as it's an undocumented and breaking change in the interface. That said, I've patched GroupInitiative to work with the breaking change, you can grab the latest copy here (v0.9.36):&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/shdwjk/Roll20API/blob/master/GroupInitiative/GroupInitiative.js" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/shdwjk/Roll20API/blob/master/GroupInitiative/GroupInitiative.js</a>
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Here's a script to fix a broken turn order if you're in the middle of a game and don't want to reroll: !fix-turn-order Code: on('ready',()=&gt;{ const getTurnArray = () =&gt; ( '' === Campaign().get('turnorder') ? [] : JSON.parse(Campaign().get('turnorder'))); const setTurnArray = (ta) =&gt; Campaign().set({turnorder: JSON.stringify(ta)}); on('chat:message',msg=&gt;{ if('api'===msg.type &amp;&amp; /^!fix-turn-order(\b\s|$)/i.test(msg.content) &amp;&amp; playerIsGM(msg.playerid)){ setTurnArray(getTurnArray().reduce((m,t)=&gt;{ let o = getObj('graphic',t.id); if(o){ t._pageid = o.get('pageid'); } return [...m,t]; },[])); } }); });
Thanks The Aaron for the fast reply Does it means that the script need to be uninstaled the reinstaled to be working? Or do i have to copy/paste your code somewhere?
Thanks a bunch! You're the MVP Aaron!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Ian said: Thanks The Aaron for the fast reply Does it means that the script need to be uninstaled the reinstaled to be working? Or do i have to copy/paste your code somewhere? If you want it to work now, you'll need to disable GroupInitiative from the 1-click and install the version here:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/shdwjk/Roll20API/blob/master/GroupInitiative/GroupInitiative.js" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/shdwjk/Roll20API/blob/master/GroupInitiative/GroupInitiative.js</a> Next week, this version will be in the 1-click, but they might fix the breaking change before then, in which case the change will be redundant.
I'm having the same problem with the Combat Tracker API.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Vic is updating that right now, I spoke to him earlier.&nbsp;
The Aaron said: Vic is updating that right now, I spoke to him earlier.&nbsp; Thanys! This also affects other Turn Order APIs such as my RoundMaster, and probably all others based on the TrackerJacker API.&nbsp; This is indeed a breaking issue for the weekly Campaign games in my group.&nbsp; I'll use the info The Aaron has provided to add a temporary fix to RoundMaster to be released in the Merge next week, but perhaps there will be a Roll20 fix before then?
I am having problems with the following function that used to work well: function AddTurn(msg) { log("AddTurn function"); let selected = msg.selected; let turnorder = Campaign().get('turnorder') ? JSON.parse(Campaign().get('turnorder')) : []; turncounter = 1; if (!selected){ sendChat("System",'/w gm error: no token selected'); return; } selected.forEach(obj =&gt; { token = (!getObj(obj._type, obj._id)) ? '' : getObj(obj._type, obj._id); if(token.get('represents') !='' ) { let initRoll = RollInitiativeToken(token); let found = turnorder.findIndex(turn =&gt; turn.id == token.id); if(-1 === found) { turnorder.push({ id: token.id, pr: initRoll }); } else { turnorder[found] = { id: token.id, pr: initRoll }; }; } }); found = turnorder.findIndex(turn =&gt; turn.id =='-1'); if(found===-1){ turnorder.push({ id: "-1", pr: "0", custom: "Nouvelle passe" }); }; turnorder = turnorder.sort((a,b) =&gt; { return b.pr - a.pr; }); Campaign().set('turnorder', JSON.stringify(turnorder)); } More specifically, it looks like I cannot push a new ID to the turnorder. I guess this must be the same thing.

Edited 1643890032
I hope Aaron is still following this. Do you have any plans to fix the sorter not sorting the turn order? It's currently not working at all. Ascending nor descending. I also noticed that using the Roll20 5E config won't automatically put it into ascending.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
The Dungeon Master said: I am having problems with the following function that used to work well: /* ... */ More specifically, it looks like I cannot push a new ID to the turnorder. I guess this must be the same thing. This should fix it: function AddTurn(msg) { log("AddTurn function"); let selected = msg.selected; let turnorder = Campaign().get('turnorder') ? JSON.parse(Campaign().get('turnorder')) : []; turncounter = 1; if (!selected){ sendChat("System",'/w gm error: no token selected'); return; } selected.forEach(obj =&gt; { token = (!getObj(obj._type, obj._id)) ? '' : getObj(obj._type, obj._id); if(token.get('represents') !='' ) { let initRoll = RollInitiativeToken(token); let found = turnorder.findIndex(turn =&gt; turn.id == token.id); if(-1 === found) { turnorder.push({ id: token.id, &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;_pageid: token.get('pageid'), pr: initRoll }); } else { turnorder[found] = { id: token.id, &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;_pageid: token.get('pageid'), pr: initRoll }; }; } }); found = turnorder.findIndex(turn =&gt; turn.id =='-1'); if(found===-1){ turnorder.push({ id: "-1", pr: "0", custom: "Nouvelle passe" }); }; turnorder = turnorder.sort((a,b) =&gt; { return b.pr - a.pr; }); Campaign().set('turnorder', JSON.stringify(turnorder)); }
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Kalle P. said: I hope Aaron is still following this. Do you have any plans to fix the sorter not sorting the turn order? It's currently not working at all. Ascending nor descending. I also noticed that using the Roll20 5E config won't automatically put it into ascending. Hmm.&nbsp; I wasn't aware there was anything wrong with the sorting.&nbsp; I'll try it and see, but of course I want it to work. =D
One question, when you manually install your fix, do we have to reconfigure the whole script (del group, stats etc...?)
Thanks for your attention on this Aaron - this is a great API. can confirm issues with turn order (since day 1) - happy to test anything if needed
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Lionel V. said: One question, when you manually install your fix, do we have to reconfigure the whole script (del group, stats etc...?) No need to reconfigure, it will use the existing configuration.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Combat Master also fixed.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Many thanks to all those involved in fixing this as it was a nightmare last night during my game. :-)
Victor B. said: Combat Master also fixed.&nbsp;&nbsp; Sorry but Combat Master still doesn't work.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Mauro D. said: Victor B. said: Combat Master also fixed.&nbsp;&nbsp; Sorry but Combat Master still doesn't work. Unless the author provides a link to manual code, no script changes are picked up until the weekly merge, typically on Tuesdays. Check the top post of the Combat Master thread. You might find the link to Victor's repo there.
I have the same problem since yesterday,, i hope for a fix!!&nbsp; Εdit: just read there is a hotfix im gonna try do this but im not sure how :P
The Aaron said: Lionel V. said: One question, when you manually install your fix, do we have to reconfigure the whole script (del group, stats etc...?) No need to reconfigure, it will use the existing configuration. Bit late on my answer but it's never too late to thank someone ! Thnak you Aaron

Edited 1643998781
Giger
Pro
API Scripter
I'm having this same problem in all my campaigns - I haven't made any changes to any of my scripts or environments. (power cards is also no longer working) The only "initiative" system that works is the default sheet one. Aarons fix for !group-init above works perfectly.&nbsp;&nbsp; (As always, TheAaron, you saved Roll20!)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Konstantinos B. said: I have the same problem since yesterday,, i hope for a fix!!&nbsp; Εdit: just read there is a hotfix im gonna try do this but im not sure how :P Here's the code: The Aaron &nbsp;said: That said, I've patched GroupInitiative to work with the breaking change, you can grab the latest copy here (v0.9.36):&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/shdwjk/Roll20API/blob/master/GroupInitiative/GroupInitiative.js" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/shdwjk/Roll20API/blob/master/GroupInitiative/GroupInitiative.js</a> You will need to temporarily deactivate the One Click version in your campaign and install the raw code from the link (click the Raw button before copying) and paste it into a new script on your API page. For best practices, name it differently from the One Click version. You should be able to delete the manual script after next Tuesday's pull. Here's a helpful video: How to Install Roll20 API Scripts
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
And to CM <a href="https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster</a>
Looks like the latest version of GroupInt is in the drop-down one-click now. Haven't had time to test yet, but hopefully that does the job.&nbsp; Ran a game last night for the first time in awhile and had this issue, but my version is older.
Thank you so much for this, Aaron!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
No problem, happy to help! =D
Another Thanks for The Aaron.
Has the root cause been fixed yet?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Roll20 has elected not to roll back the change as it is necessary for their optimization around page loading. Any script which isn't working needs to be patched to fix it. The patch is pretty simple and has been applied to most popular scripts. If you have a script that is still causing issues, let me know and I'll help you get it working again.&nbsp;
The only script that is causing me real headache is none of yours Aaron. It's EasyExperience. Not sure if it got patched, but i have 2-3 games where it just does not work at all anymore or not reliably. Do you know of any good (and maintained) alternatives? Recursive table crashes sometimes on me. But i need to make further investigations so i can give you a helpful bug report as to why it crashes.

Edited 1645238952
Aaron, any estimate on when this will fully work again?&nbsp; I have manually copied/pasted the one above in this thread, and also tried the "Latest" from the Library, but neither one will Clear init with:&nbsp; !group-init --clear 1) does not clear the tokens off the list 2) does not close the window at first (does the 2nd time you do it) 3) permanently corrupts the initiative window, so that a hard reload of Roll20 is required to fix it.&nbsp; Even the built in "Remove all turns (Clear list)" from the Initiative window's settings does not work at all - becomes dead button.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I was hit by the problem when I ran my 13th Age Glorantha game on Thursday night, Sydney time. My whole Turn Tracker was blank, but had entries in it, as described. I ended up using the GUI to clear the whole thing and we rolled new Initiative for everything, and no one minded much.&nbsp; I suspect the 13th Age Character Sheet Companion script needs some attention now. I’m going to look into it this evening in case I can help.&nbsp;
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Hmm group init is working correctly for me. Are you using the 1-click version?

Edited 1645316790
The Aaron said: Hmm group init is working correctly for me. Are you using the 1-click version? Not sure what the "1 click version" means.&nbsp; I tried manually copy/pasting the script above in this forum thread into a "New" script which I named "GrpInitTemp.js".&nbsp; I also deleted that, and just got the official GroupInitiative script from the Roll20 official API Library ("Latest", which seems to be v0.9.36). Both have the defect that the clear command "!group-init --clear" does not function properly. I'm using Chrome, and the normal 5E D&amp;D character sheets ("D&amp;D 5E by Roll20"). I also tried clearing my browser cache/temp files just in case, no dice (pun intended).

Edited 1645434035
Hi I dont know if this is relevant, but I had to uninstall GI in my game when I tried to use Initiative tracker plus ... Though they both handle the tracker, only GI uses group ini&nbsp; Is there a way to make them both work nicely? I get these errors: Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your script's code and click the "Save Script" button. We will then attempt to start running the scripts again.&nbsp; More info... &nbsp;If this script was installed from the Script Library, you might find help in the Community API Forum. For reference, the error message generated was:&nbsp; SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input at JSON.parse (&lt;anonymous&gt;) at handleInput (apiscript.js:5926:42) at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:168:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1736:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) at Zd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425) Is there a fix for this? I use these for Pathfinder 2E and its sheet if that helps
The Aaron said: Hmm group init is working correctly for me. Are you using the 1-click version? The --clear command is still not working (kills the game entirely).&nbsp; Any updates?

Edited 1646085924
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Oh, sorry Zaodon, I missed your earlier message. Do you want to PM me an invite and GM me and I can come take a look?