Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 5th Edition One or two shot The Mine of Phandelver Game (looking for 2 more players)

Edited 1407283814
Tom
Pro
OK gang, I decided to run this while I'm on vacation to see how this newest now "official" version is going to work out. I have 3 good players right now, Dwarven fighter, Rogue and a still undecided. Start time is 12:30 PM CST, still debating if we will do one longer session this Friday OR a shorter 2 session deal, that would be a Wednesday/Friday run. Key thing here is that with two shorter sessions no new Players guide (out this Friday) goodness, just the free base rule set found <a href="http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/basicrule" rel="nofollow">http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/basicrule</a>... in the above link And the Starter set IF you might be interested and can fit into our group with no probs, post here or PM me and we will see what happens. ("First come first considered!!") Skype required please Thanks Tom
Hey, i'm interested :) how long do you think the friday session will take? (fairly wellread with the new ruleset both the playtest and current document. I like to play most roles, but lean more towards either cleric or ranger. )
We are all pretty much new to this so far, I'll PM ya and lets see what happens. Thanks for the post and interest!! Tom
Patrick, W. said: Hey, i'm interested :) how long do you think the friday session will take? (fairly wellread with the new ruleset both the playtest and current document. I like to play most roles, but lean more towards either cleric or ranger. ) Hey Pat, cross posted when you posted this a second ago, I'll PM you and see how this might go!! thanks Tom
PM's sent to both of you guys!! Tom
OK, one player nailed down, one spot left!! Cheers Tom

Edited 1407288061
Tom
Pro
OK, I have my 2 players, and as always thanks for all the interest fellow gamers, and if things change I'll post up again on the thread here. Cheers, good to see summer gaming is still very much alive here, LOL Tom :)