Hi there! I'm a relatively new player who has had a very, very, very little bit of experience with various groups of friends over the years. I have however been an avid roleplayer for a long time now (I'm 22, going on 23, and have been roleplaying since I was 12 - 13-ish), and so have lots of experience creating characters, telling stories collaboratively and engaging with lore. - I'd prefer to play on a weekend, and start any time from (12:00 - 16:00, BST). - I'm looking to play D&D 5e, but could be easily persuaded to try other systems (older versions of D&D, or Pathfinder). I'm interested in marrying the war-gaming side of D&D with the roleplay that we get up to. The groups I've been in previously have been very rules-lite, which I haven't enjoyed as much. I'm not going to know the rules well when I start, but I want to get to grips with tactically using short and long rests, considering travel time across the map, using the full breadth of combat actions and so on and so forth. - The above may make it sound like I'm not-so-interested in roleplay; this couldn't be further from the truth! I am particularly partial to writing religions, forms of spirituality and esotericism for my characters to ponder and work with, and have created many such systems (just as an example of how interested I am in deep characterisation). The depth of your world building and storytelling are important and engaging for me, so don't feel that those aspects are something I will overlook! - I could happily play in a homebrewed world or one of D&D's more classic locales, whichever the DM is most comfortable with bringing to life. - I really want to make friends with the group! It'd be awesome if we could play other games together outside of the D&D sessions, or even just chat in Discord. - I've popped this in Paid since I'd be happy to pay for the kind of DM I'm looking for, but equally, I'd be just as happy with a Free group. I think that's just about everything! Thank you very much for reading if you've gotten this far. Shoot a message my way and I'll be more than happy to hand you my Discord for further discussion. :D