Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Scriptcards Stopped Working

Edited 1651980235
Joab
Pro
My game has been cancelled for scheduling reasons for a month. When last I looked, everything was working fine, but now, the scriptcards are not pulling the data from the tables. The headings are there, but no values. This is the same in all of my scriptcards. What has changed? Example below: !script {{ --#title|Character Generator --=Class|[T#QuickClass] --&ClassText|[$Class.tableEntryText] --+Class|[&ClassText] --?"[$Class.tableEntryText]" -inc "Expert (Smart)"|>ES --?"[$Class.tableEntryText]" -inc "Expert (Nimble)"|>EN --?"[$Class.tableEntryText]" -inc "Expert (Smooth)"|>ESO --?"[$Class.tableEntryText]" -inc "Warrior (Melee)"|>WM --?"[$Class.tableEntryText]" -inc "Warrior (Ranged)"|>WR --?"[$Class.tableEntryText]" -inc "Warrior (Leader)"|>WL --?"[$Class.tableEntryText]" -inc "Psychic (Seer)"|>PS --?"[$Class.tableEntryText]" -inc "Psychic (Adept)"|>PA --=Background|[T#QuickBS] --+Background|[$Background.tableEntryText] --+Foci|[$Foci.tableEntryText] --=Equipment|[T#QuickEquip] --+|[$Equipment.tableEntryText] --X| --:ES| --=STR|10 --=DEX|12 --=CON|11 --=INT|14 --=WIS|7 --=CHA|9 --+STR|[$STR] --+DEX|[$DEX] --+CON|[$CON] --+INT|[$INT] --+WIS|[$WIS] --+CHA|[$CHA] --=Foci|[T#QuickFociESm] --<| --:EN| --=STR|10 --=DEX|14 --=CON|12 --=INT|11 --=WIS|9 --=CHA|7 --+STR|[$STR] --+DEX|[$DEX] --+CON|[$CON] --+INT|[$INT] --+WIS|[$WIS] --+CHA|[$CHA] --=Foci|[T#QuickFociEN] --<| --:ESO| --=STR|7 --=DEX|9 --=CON|10 --=INT|12 --=WIS|11 --=CHA|14 --+STR|[$STR] --+DEX|[$DEX] --+CON|[$CON] --+INT|[$INT] --+WIS|[$WIS] --+CHA|[$CHA] --=Foci|[T#QuickFociESo] --<| --:WM| --=STR|14 --=DEX|9 --=CON|12 --=INT|7 --=WIS|10 --=CHA|11 --+STR|[$STR] --+DEX|[$DEX] --+CON|[$CON] --+INT|[$INT] --+WIS|[$WIS] --+CHA|[$CHA] --=Foci|[T#QuickFociWM] --<| --:WR| --=STR|9 --=DEX|14 --=CON|12 --=INT|10 --=WIS|7 --=CHA|11 --+STR|[$STR] --+DEX|[$DEX] --+CON|[$CON] --+INT|[$INT] --+WIS|[$WIS] --+CHA|[$CHA] --=Foci|[T#QuickFociWR] --<| --:WL| --=STR|7 --=DEX|10 --=CON|9 --=INT|11 --=WIS|12 --=CHA|14 --+STR|[$STR] --+DEX|[$DEX] --+CON|[$CON] --+INT|[$INT] --+WIS|[$WIS] --+CHA|[$CHA] --=Foci|[T#QuickFociWL] --<| --:PS| --=STR|9 --=DEX|11 --=CON|12 --=INT|10 --=WIS|14 --=CHA|7 --+STR|[$STR] --+DEX|[$DEX] --+CON|[$CON] --+INT|[$INT] --+WIS|[$WIS] --+CHA|[$CHA] --=Foci|[T#QuickFociPS] --=PSI|[T#QuickPSI] --+Psychic Skill|[$PSI.tableEntryText] --<| --:PA| --=STR|12 --=DEX|10 --=CON|14 --=INT|9 --=WIS|11 --=CHA|7 --+STR|[$STR] --+DEX|[$DEX] --+CON|[$CON] --+INT|[$INT] --+WIS|[$WIS] --+CHA|[$CHA] --=Foci|[T#QuickFociPA] --=PSI|[T#QuickPSI] --+Psychic Skill|[$PSI.tableEntryText] --<| }} All I get is  Another example: !scriptcard {{ --#title|Sensor Analysis --=Name|[T#WorldName] --&Name|[$Name.tableEntryText] --=Tag1|[T#WorldTags] --&Tag1|[$Tag1.tableEntryText] --=Tag2|[T#WorldTags] --&Tag2|[$Tag2.tableEntryText] --*[b]Name:[/b]|[b][&Name][/b] --*|[&Tag1] --*|[&Tag2] --=Air|[T#Atmosphere] --+Atmosphere|[$Air.tableEntryText] --=Temp|[T#Temperature] --+Temperature|[$Temp.tableEntryText] --=Bio|[T#Biosphere] --+Biosphere|[$Bio.tableEntryText] --=Pop|[T#Population] --+Population|[$Pop.tableEntryText] --=TL|[T#TechLevel] --*Tech Level|[$TL.tableEntryText] --=WO|[T#WorldOrigin] --*Origin of the World|[$WO.tableEntryText] --=WR|[T#WorldRelationship] --*Current Relationship|[$WR.tableEntryText] --=WC|[T#WorldContact] --*Contact Point|[$WC.tableEntryText] --=POI|[T#PointofInterest] --*Point of Interest|[$POI.tableEntryText] --?"[$POI.tableEntryText]" -inc "Deep-space station"|>DSS --?"[$POI.tableEntryText]" -inc "Asteroid base"|>AB --?"[$POI.tableEntryText]" -inc "Remote moon base"|>RMB --?"[$POI.tableEntryText]" -inc "Ancient orbital ruin"|>AOR --?"[$POI.tableEntryText]" -inc "Research base"|>RB --?"[$POI.tableEntryText]" -inc "Asteroid belt"|>ABelt --?"[$POI.tableEntryText]" -inc "Gas giant mine"|>GGM --?"[$POI.tableEntryText]" -inc "Refueling station"|>RS --X| --:DSS| --=OC|[T#POIOccupantDSS] --*Occupied By|[$OC.tableEntryText] --=OS|[T#POISituationDSS] --*with the situation|[$OS.tableEntryText] --<| --:ABase| --=OC|[T#POIOccupantABase] --*Occupied By|[$OC.tableEntryText] --=OS|[T#POISituationABase] --*with the situation|[$OS.tableEntryText] --<| --:RMB| --=OC|[T#POIOccupantRMB] --*Occupied By|[$OC.tableEntryText] --=OS|[T#POISituationRMB] --*with the situation|[$OS.tableEntryText] --<| --:AOR| --=OC|[T#POIOccupantAOR] --*Occupied By|[$OC.tableEntryText] --=OS|[T#POISituationAOR] --*with the situation|[$OS.tableEntryText] --<| --:RB| --=OC|[T#POIOccupantRB] --*Occupied By|[$OC.tableEntryText] --=OS|[T#POISituationRB] --*with the situation|[$OS.tableEntryText] --<| --:ABelt| --=OC|[T#POIOccupantABelt] --*Occupied By|[$OC.tableEntryText] --=OS|[T#POISituationABelt] --*with the situation|[$OS.tableEntryText] --<| --:GGM| --=OC|[T#POIOccupantGGM] --*Occupied By|[$OC.tableEntryText] --=OS|[T#POISituationGGM] --*with the situation|[$OS.tableEntryText] --<| --:RS| --=OC|[T#POIOccupantRS] --*Occupied By|[$OC.tableEntryText] --=OS|[T#POISituationRS] --*with the situation|[$OS.tableEntryText] --<| }} and all I get is These were both working properly the last time I launched the game. Nothing has changed to my knowledge. Any suggestions?
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
If you are using the 1-click version, there is a bug that is preventing rollable tables to work properly. Try installing the latest version manually.