I'm hoping someone can help, to me this seems like a bug and can get extremely irritating when trying to prepare a map for a weekly session. I've only recently began to use dynamic lighting in my game and it went down a treat last night, I decided to get a jump on my next map and started setting out the lighting boundries. I set up the outer walls by tracing the map and then started to put in my door lines as I usually do. When trying to select these lines I fine clicking directly on them does not select that line and when I drag to select it instead selects massive chunks of my map outline instead or as well as the door lines. It's in my campaign jewel of the north and is making set up extremely difficult at this point in time. Edit: I found this post <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/711093/drawings-and-dynamic-lighting#post-714018" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/711093/drawings-and-dynamic-lighting#post-714018</a> which describes the same issue as far as I can see. I'm unable to select induvidual lines even when using different thickness and trying to directly click on the lines i want to move. I put my red trace which is my wall layouts in regular and tried doors in thick which still didn't work.