Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

TurnMarker & GroupInitiative

Joe
Pro
I've been using GroupInitiative v0.9.36 for a while and I recently installed TurnMarker v1.3.12. I noticed that now after I call group-init --clear the turn tracker does not seem to function, it will close the turn tracker but if I reopen it, all of the turns from the prior combat still appear.  This seems to be a rendering issue since if I try to rotate through the turn order nothing happens. That is, it seems that logically the turn order has been cleared, but the tracker renders its last state. If I remove uninstall TurnMarker group-init --clear works as expected. Thoughts? 
The Aaron
Forum Champion
API Scripter
Are you using the versions from the 1-click?

Edited 1652534954
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Yeah, I've noticed that behavior sometimes as well ( EDIT:  1-click GroupInitiative, not using TurnTracker). Haven't spent the time to figure out the exact repro steps, though, because sometimes it works for me and other times not, and I never think of it when I'm not in the middle of a session. Maybe when on a different map or something? Does clearing it when on the original battle map work? Think it started happening when the Devs pushed out the recent turn tracker update. 

Edited 1652546370
Joe
Pro
I am using the versions from the 1-click, yes.  David: I only tested while on the original battle map. So I'm on a battle map, group-init to add to the initiative tracker --> group-init --clear -->  group-init --toggle-turnorder. Tracker opens with the last rendered state.   [UPDATE] The turn tracker seems to render properly (i.e. empty) if it is cleared on one map and then re-opened on a new map. It almost seems like a cacheing issue of some kind.