Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Fallout by Roll20

Edited 1652477941
I tried out the new sheet, but when I tried a task roll for small guns, which was a tagged skill of 6, with an agility of 9, anything that was 15 or lower was counted as 2 successes. It should have been one success for 15 or lower, and an additional success for 6 or lower.  The tagged skills need to set the critical success as the skill level instead of the skill plus ability. I did test for non tagged skills and they did work properly registering 2 successes for a rolled 1.
Same issue, if the skill is tagged it seems to not count Successes correctly. Treating ANY Success instead as two! Please fix! This sheet is otherwise amazing
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hey folks, I don't think there's an official, monitored thread for this sheet, since it sounds like the dev team wants to try transitioning to the portal for feedback. You could try posting in this thread for greater visibility, or use the official portal .
Thanks, Keith.  I submitted this on the portal. I don't understand how it works, but I will wait and see what happens.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Yeah, I also find the portal somewhat clunky from a user perspective. It's marvelous on the dev end, since it reduces the amount of chatter to almost nothing and makes the reports succinct. But it's hard for a user to navigate around on. From what i understand, if your issue is updated, you'll get an automated email of the post (it has happened to me a couple of times).
Was able to discover if you toggle the "Character Automation" Button in settings you can Adjust Luck and Melee Damage which was fantastic :D  However i also discovered that UNARMED ATTACKS are for some reason not Included by the MELEE DAMAGE BONUS