"But this is not a time for heroes. Look instead to those battered souls who have known fear and failure in ample portion, but rise again to reclaim a glimmer of hope." The above line is what every player that hopes to play a good Curse of Strahd character must have in mind. The Count Strahd von Zarovich has taken an interest on the player characters, and he takes great pleasure in making their lives a living hell. The land of Barovia is unfriendly and the Mists are always lurking... Will the characters lose their minds? How long until Strahd gets bored of them and gives them a fate worst than death? This module is not for everyone... That being said, every time I've run this campaign all the players had a blast, it was their favorite D&amp;D experience and mine too! So Curse of Strahd is an amazing module no doubt, I've DM'd it 7 timesm 4 of them as a professional. The fact that makes it so great for players and Dungeon Master alike is that it's a huge sandbox, so no games will ever be alike. My style as a DM also helps with that, I am an avid believer that the PLAYERS are the one that craft the story with their desicions. The world is set in place, how they maneuver and shape it is up to them, I am always reacting to their actions. As a Dungeon Master I heavily prioritise roleplay in this roleplaying game, sometimes there can be sessions where no attack roll was called and it's just interactions with NPCs. I run combat in a fast-paced manner and always appreciate when the players are up to speed, but always enhance it with descriptions about what's around them and how the enemies are moving, what they are saying while they attack as well. I take great pride in never fumbling a roll, the dice have their own story to tell, for better or worse... Side note: I have purchased all core rulebooks here on Roll20 and have made them available to the players. So if anyone needs to check something they can go ahead and open them. Also all the players who finish the campaign will get a FREE character commission from a good friend of mine who is a professional artist (you can find his work here:&nbsp; <a href="https://www.instagram.com/otonycteris_/" rel="nofollow">https://www.instagram.com/otonycteris_/</a> &nbsp;). My players can be certain that I will create a safe and friendly environment for them to be in, we all play this game to escape from the non-magical reality and have fun. I'm also a big fan of handing magic items to my players, I want everyone to feel awesome. The enemies all get buffed up as well to not turn every combat into a cake-walk of course. Free feat at level 1 for everyone! I hope you decide to join my game, and together we create an epic adventure that everyone will remember and smile! This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of 15$ each session via StartPlaying. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Send me a PM if you are interested.