Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Saturday Campaign - Girl Looking for Girls to Join Group

Hello! I am part of an existing group of players who are all a really great bunch of guys, but I'm the only girl and both myself and the DM think it would be nice to have another girl join us. We've been playing consistently for over a year and everyone is super friendly and we get along great in RP and OOC. We're starting a new campaign on May 21st so now is the perfect time to join! Date/Time is Saturdays at 1pm - 7pm EST. I hope someone's interested! If you are, please comment below and let me know your Discord id. Me and the DM will get in touch with you!
Though I'm interested, I've got two questions: What time and timezone are we talking about and what sort of campaign is this?