Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [$15 Per Session-S0 and S1 Free] [Paid] [5e/MOTW/More] Rising Pro DM offering multiple days, and multiple times for Parties of 3-5 Players.

This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 a Session through my StartPlaying Profile (links below). Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Hello All, I want to offer a fun, flexible, story focused experience that welcomes all walks of life into a game where you help make the story and lead the adventure. My style of DMing is to use modules/pre-written stories to start the group on an adventure, and then to alter, mold, shift the tale to something that fits character backstories and player vibe. I am the sort of DM that alters rules/systems/narratives to better fit the groups I run, while still keeping a consistency within those groups. I have my own house rules and beliefs on how to run a solid game BUT, very open to cater to my players needs. I am willing to run different modules for 5e, from Phandelver to Salt Marsh, to Curse of Strahd and will happily allow players to walk in and out of modules as they need, weaving a narrative that uses the modules as a base for your groups personal adventure. I have many non WOTC supplements and adventure to choose from as well, so there is plenty of options and customization to how your experience will differ from another's. Outside of that I am dipping my toes into Pathfinder 2e, Starfinder and am very comfortable running Monster of the week adventures. Simply reach out if you don't see a game available and i can begin setting up to gather players for those times and systems. Questions and Details can be Provided with Links but otherwise please read below and Reach out when you’re ready. DM: Basil Not The Herb/Joshua Pay-for-Play: $15 Dollars Through Start Playing, Secession 0 and 1 are Free. First bookings get Reduced Price Date: These are the games currently waiting on players BUT i am available to negotiate different times and days for your parties needs. Tuesday evening/5e/Salt Marsh 8 PM EST-&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/337634/set-sails-for-salt-marsh-tuesday-evening" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/337634/set-sails-for-salt-marsh-tuesday-evening</a> &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; Thuraday night phandelver: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/331807/enter-the-mines-thursday-nights" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/331807/enter-the-mines-thursday-nights</a> &nbsp; Run Time: 3-4 Hours Levels: Starting Level 3 Gameplay: Roleplay and story focuses/Second Life sim where Combat/adventure and leveling are a vehicle to you growing your character and their influence in the world. Where?: Roll 20 BUT follow this link to my Start Playing Profile to book me: <a href="https://startplaying.games/gm/62785c8132aa80c92b0373e2" rel="nofollow">https://startplaying.games/gm/62785c8132aa80c92b0373e2</a> Players: 4-5
Slight Update. Mornings are all I can offer for the time being But if enough games fill up and i can impress yall, i can afford to bring back evening games and run quite afew titles during the week. Updating original post but if you go through the game search in r20 i have at least one different Moduel Available or a MOTW Game every weekday morning till they fill up and I prioritize.
Made some scheduling and availability updates to what games will be focused on and run in the future. New job allows me to have regular and more regular times and games. Meanwhile allow me to give a summary of what happened in the last Pro session i did for Thursday nights Basically the team finally got to their version of Phandelin and hit the ground running. Reaching out to different npc's for their own character purposes, taking time to let everyone have fun while even interacting and jumping in between each others personal bits respectfully. Some of the team discovered a magical library, others mad professional connections, another met a...interesting deity and still another found the rebrand hide out and got intel metal gear style and escaped. All the while i created a very over power ring and instead of getting mad, the team simply asked for rule clarifications and i promised to dedicate time to properly word and were happy to accept the ring as is AND gave me inspiration to create a story over how the shop keep was terrified over having these overpowered rings and needed the players to help hide them. If they dont...hmmm...be a shame if the bbeg got them wouldn't it?
Unfortunately it seems that it won't work out for me. Thank you anyway for your consideration.
Erik B. said: Unfortunately it seems that it won't work out for me. Thank you anyway for your consideration. No worries. I wish you the best of luck
as we get closer to the next few days i wanna make clear of some updates. monday/tuesday are still very open to whatever players want to play but its first come first serve to see what games get started. Wednesday we had some players drop so we still need 2-3 players to join us so we can start by the 15tgh for a session zero. thursday we have room for one more friday we still hurting for up to 3 players. meanwhile I am curios to people giving me comments and critics on how i present my games and what you all think i could or should do to add to the quality of what I offer OR if you think im hitting the mark but just need a slight edit.
MORNING ALL!. another great dayy in the tristate area. Not much has changed tho we did grab a new player for thursday so we just need the rest of the week filled and explored.
New update. Friday nights have become fully open. Wednesday still needs 1 to 2 more players and monday and tuesday mornings are open. &nbsp;With that said I wanna go ahead and point out here in the forums that I do not tolerate any kind of Is mocking or intolerance worth other people sensibilities. &nbsp;I make a very clear in all of my voice&nbsp; Interviews that I'm trying to make a game where all walks of life have access to unless said walk of life in itself is built upon the idea of seeing other people as lesser. If you're hoping or interested in coming into my games and your 1st interaction with another player is going to be asking if he asking if they're&nbsp; sensative,&nbsp; Then this likely isn't going to be the group for you. All groups have different vales and masks that they can handle when it comes to storytelling and content and different people come to games for different reasons even if everyone agrees in the role play and story direction. In the end I'm going to cater to what the majority of players need and make things very clear for what even I'm comfortable with and if you cannot abide by that then I'm simply not going to be able to cater to your needs.
Howdy hey everybody. Time for a little update since its been busy this week. Wednesday can get 2 more players to max out the squad and later today we will be hosting our session 0 with our main 3 today. Thursday was fun and amazing to run but we got stuck on ruleing for prestidigitation. Such a needed experince but gd am i growing a hatred for this cantrip. Lasltey we have friday in need of players for that time slot as we only have on player who needs a tesm to adevtnure with. Thank you all and hope to hear from you all soon.
We managed to do our session zero last night for wednesday. While we got three solid playwrs there seems to be some slight confusion. I may be adveetising&nbsp; in dndbeyond but my games will be hoseted in r20, ill adjust to make sure thats more clear. That said, we need 2 more players for wednesday currently snd 4 for friday. Thank you.
Time for an Update. Currently We have both Thursday and Wednesday Filled when it comes to games. Soon Monday&nbsp; mornings and Tuesday mornings will be available for whichever games fill first AND Friday night is in need off some players. We got one who's patiently waiting for some allies so please share and spread the word that this DM is geting in gear and just needs to chance to show you He's worth it!
Morning everyone. Update that we need just 1-3 more players for friday and we can start session zero this werk. Already have two approved players and kne processing so if you wanna get in, come on down!
I cannot be more thankful that so many people are giving me and my games a shot! Newest update is that Friday has officially filled BUT i will have openings soon for Monday and Tuesday mornings for either more 5e fun OR Monster of the Week games. SO please spread the word and see if you yourself are interested.
Good morning everyone. We are starting to get some interest in the upcoming monday and tuesday games. If your interested come lurling. Im open to run salt marsh 5e and monster of the week!
Tuesday nights have been opened to go with the tuesday morning games. Grab up your spots folks, they going little by little.
Little update for all. Tuesday evenings are starting to fill but we have 2-3 more spots open. Thursday can use one more player if anyones interested. After that ill be focusing on these 4 games and once i have that foen ill be reopening mombfay games as well. Please keep a look out and enjoy whats to come
Just a minir update for all. We still are in need of one more player for thursday and teysdsy night games. If interested do not hesitate to reach out. Im very lucky and blessed to be able to do this job preofessionally.