Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][PAID][5E] Fresh Weekly Campaign

Newer player looking to join a brand new ongoing weekly campaign ran by a pro DM. Have done paid sessions before - not an issue. Currently just doing 1-shots but want something more consistent. Discord, Voice + Video, Roll20. Seeking a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday night availability slot (starting time ranging from 5-8pm EST preferred)
Hi, I'm Phoenix! I've been a DM for about 10 years and have a few players who are starting a new campaign with me tonight! We'll be doing our session zero, so you won't have missed anything at all. I write all my own worlds and stories. I don't have a story for this game yet because I planned on asking my players about what they want to do and see and explore so that I can put in everything everyone wants to see, at least somewhere. So if you've got suggestions or things you want, let me know! I'll work it into the game somehow. We plan on a long-term campaign playing every week on Tuesday night at 8:00. I'm asking for $20 per player per month, starting at our first real gameplay session next week. If you're interested, I'd love to have another player!
Hi Greg, I've got an open spot in a Monday night (7pm est start time) that will begin next week if you are interested. I will be running Rime of the Frostmaiden. Feel free to message me if you want any more info.
1656103307
DM Cucub
Marketplace Creator
Hi Greg,  I am running a Wild Beyond the Witchlight game and we just finished session 2. Still looking for 1-2 more players. Definitely message me if interested.