Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFDM][5E][PRIVATE][6-7 PC][20$/PC/SESSION][WED WEEKLY] We're Looking For A DM To Immerse Our Group In A Classic RPG-Style Campaign

1654819363

Edited 1654820404
Hello, a group of friends and I are looking for a Dungeon Master to run a private long-term weekly campaign every Wednesday night. We expect a creative adaptive Dungeon Master able to drive a story line and bring some surprises in a classic RPG setting. The group has a diverse mix of experienced and new players, but all of us are new to playing DnD online. Currently there are 6 PC's we may have +1 still deciding. Please DM or reply in thread. (P.S. We're not big into puzzles) We can pay Paypal, Cash App, Venmo, Apple Pay, Cashiers check,etc, etc, anything that works for you :)
Sent you a private message, would love to talk more!
How set are you on DnD? Would you be interested in trying say, Gurps 4th ed, if I guide you through character creation and gradually teach the rules in the first few sessions? I have lots of macros and scripts that have prety much automated combat.
1654969895
Hollow
Plus
Marketplace Creator
I'm up for it! I've been DMing since 1993 and it's been 5 years here on Roll20 :) I'm gonna go ahead and PM you so we can meet up and voice chat about session 0 stuff.
PM sent