Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Turn Order Indicator not moving.

1408036923

Edited 1408037062
( I've encountered this bug every time I've ever used roll20.net. The group I was with recommended I bring it up in the forums so, here I am. ) Detailed Description of the Problem : In-game, the "turn order" pop-up window highlights the top character. From what I've been told by the other players, there's a button, or the GM can control the light so that when someone ends their turn, the next person gets lit up in the turn order. I was told that it "broke during the last update". That would be rather useful to have working, plus keep games running more smoothly. Steps to Reproduce the Problem: Open up the "Turn Order" window, put some people in. The light cannot be moved from the top character. This happened to EVERY member of EVERY game I've ever been a part of, so I assume it's part of the site that's broken, ∴ it's not my browser/computer.
1408041947

Edited 1408041990
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The turn order window will highlight whichever token in the list you hover your mouse over . The GM has an arrow button which moves the top token in the turn order window to the bottom of the list. The turn order window didn't "break during the last update," so if it's not working as it should, then it's most likely something on your end (or else every single GM you've played with doesn't understand how to use the turn order window), and supplying more information would be helpful. See <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a>
Alright, thanks, Brian, and sorry for the stupid question/problem. I'll tell our DM.