Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for 1-2 more players for thursday eve

In the next week or so we will be hosting a new 5th adventure module with an experienced DM. We will be playing weekly on Thursdays at around 8:30pm cst. Once we are full on players we will have a session 0 and decide what adventure everyone wants to do. The tentative plan is to start at level 10. There are some minor customized/house rules, but it will be very familiar to an experienced player. DM is very flexible and just about any level of experience will be considered. Also, almost any race/class combination of character will also be considered. Who's in? 
Following
Sounds interesting
I'm in if you're still looking.
Sounds 100% if there is still room.
Would love to join if still going. My discord is Ferelon#7031
Hello!  I am interested if you are still looking for players.  Discord: Pumpernickel#2976 Thanks for reading.
Thanks for the interest everyone. I believe we are still looking for one more. I am sending out some PMs soon. :)
I would be interested icerazor(Razor)#4983
If there is still room, I would be interested in joining this. I'm curious what those houserules are though.
I'm a 3.0 and 3.5 edition player returning new to 5e also have my buddy he has a ranger half wood elf and I have a tiefling rogue but I can be a fill if I need to he's a beginner my buddy so probably not a sorc. Or wizard for him
Looks like we are full for now and the game has begun. Thank you everyone. :)