Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

RPG Supplements: Sketches of Etchlord

Edited 1659996296
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Looking for Digital RPG Supplements? Game Tile Warehouse (Next Generation Game Tiles) proudly presents The Sketches of Etchlord offering 21 Volumes of detailed digital handouts for aiding immersion in your game - coming soon to Roll 20.  High Fantasy styled- Realm and Overland Maps, Cities and Kingdoms, Ornate Keeps and Fortresses, Machinery, Plants/Animals, Demonology, Relics all sorts of Paperwork from Love Letters to Carnival Posters to Kings Decrees to Ledgers, Lists and Charts/Diagrams. These digital designs were made with the AI software, Midjourney. You may use these products combined into your projects commercially. Watch this space, (I can only submit 5 at a time). Kind Regards, Kris (The Maphatter)

Edited 1659997242
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello, this set of RPG paperwork supplements features my conceptual idea (brought to life with Midjourney AI) of CHRONICLES: creating a vast range of paperwork handouts that are sorely lacking from fantasy RPG - the ordinary and extra-ordinary letters, plague and tournament notices, love letters, recipes, legislation, shipping ledgers, mechanical diagrams, musical scores, armaments and other pieces of written material an RPG needs to add realism and flavour for the DM that favours in-game props. In addition are ritualistic diagrams of demons via TERRORS and RELICS which features relics/artefacts;- with just 5 more sets to come that I feel cover some gaps for materials missing from my own games, and a robust set of digital art to add immersion to your RPG. You can browse their contents at my R20 creator page  You may use these products commercially when combined into your projects. Kind Regards, Kris