Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Adding Skills to sheet

So, I have a question. i have a subscription, and I was wondering is there a way I can add skills to the ogl sheet in the box with the other skills. I like how the ogl sheet looks and its easy for my players to use. 

Edited 1659786879
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you're asking about the By Roll20 sheets, the answer is usually no - they maintain control over the development of these sheets. If it's any other sheet, then the code can be found on the roll20 github, and modified as you see fit for your own use. There are old versions of some of the By Roll20 sheets on the Github, which you can modify if you don''t mind using an older sheet. For most systems, it probably doesn't make much difference. But you can't do this with the D&D 5e sheet - that one isn't public any more. You can use one of the sheets thats based off an older version of it, from when it was public. I think Darker Dungeons is one of those. But if you want specifically to use the 5e sheet and enjoy any updates and maintenace that is made with it, the answer to your question is a very definite no.
ok thank you.