Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5E] Looking for a weekend/monday afternoon game

I'm a 16 year old with some experience playing D&D and have even DMd a few one shots,  I need a bit of patience since I have a lot of migraines and asd but I always do my best to attend games! I am willing to play any type of setting and my favorite class to play is a bard!
It would greatly help the community if you can specify what time zone you're in for the weekends and Monday afternoons because this site serves the entire planet.
Oops I thought Id done that! Im in the BRT timezone
Okay so you are in Brazil and your time zone is BRT  Brasilia Time, UTC - 03:00
Yep!
Sending DM.
Hey!  I am currently running a game on Sundays 1030PM - 3-4 AM EST.  You would be joining an already running campaign, at level 5.  The world is completely custom and has a few new mechanics I came up with, let me know if youre interested!  Add me TwistedCoreHD#4263
I found a game already, thanks for all the replies
NOOOOOOOO lol have fun in your game