Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

Stylus: Move Re-Join/Exit button to top of My Settings

1661792119

Edited 1661792147
Hi all, I searched for this tidbit but did not find anything and the Show off your Style! threads have all locked again. Back when the UI was updated I remember some complaining about the Re-Join/Exit buttons being moved to the bottom of the My Settings panel. This bothered me too, but not enough to look into changing it, until now. Standard Button Layout:                                           New Button Layout:   Here's the Stylus entry I came up with to do this: /* --------------------------------------------------------------- */ /* Move Exit Buttons */ #settings-categories { flex-direction: column-reverse; } It's pretty simple. Again, if this is in the forum somewhere and I just missed it, my apologies.
That's a nice simple adjustment. I've added it to my shared Stylus for my players!
1661795794
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That's pretty handy. I know a lot of folks have asked for this. Personally, I like them at the bottom, since I generally only use them at the end of a session of work or play. But at least those who feel differently have an option. I just wish those Style threads got enough traffic to stay open...
THANK YOU FOR THIS!!! FINALLY! I wish Roll20 Devs were able to do this for everyone... ScottC said: Hi all, I searched for this tidbit but did not find anything and the Show off your Style! threads have all locked again. Back when the UI was updated I remember some complaining about the Re-Join/Exit buttons being moved to the bottom of the My Settings panel. This bothered me too, but not enough to look into changing it, until now. Standard Button Layout:                                           New Button Layout:   Here's the Stylus entry I came up with to do this: /* --------------------------------------------------------------- */ /* Move Exit Buttons */ #settings-categories { flex-direction: column-reverse; } It's pretty simple. Again, if this is in the forum somewhere and I just missed it, my apologies.
1661847347
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
TheMarkus1204 said: THANK YOU FOR THIS!!! FINALLY! I wish Roll20 Devs were able to do this for everyone... Not for me, please. :D Fortunately, with Stylus it's an easy switch
Only thing that might be fixed is that if you open a group it scrolls all the way down... but other than that I really like having the buttons on top of all groups again and NOT having to scroll all the way down to access them if certain groups are opened! keithcurtis said: TheMarkus1204 said: THANK YOU FOR THIS!!! FINALLY! I wish Roll20 Devs were able to do this for everyone... Not for me, please. :D Fortunately, with Stylus it's an easy switch