Current behaviour: Rolls are highlighted based on individual dice results (min/max baseline, modifiable with CS / CF. There is currently no way (outside of API scripts) to highlight a dice roll including multiple dices based on the total result of the roll, for example  [[4d6cs<4]] Will be treated as a critical success if any dice is 4 or less Proposal: Add a 'grouping' notation that will aggregare a formula and use its result to evaluate CS and CF. In my examples I will use { } for this notation, but if this interferes with existing functions any other chosen symbol can be used of course. Examples: [[{4d6} cs<4+12]] Is highlighted as a critical success if the total of 4d6 is 4 (all dices roll 1) [[{2d10+4}cf<8]] Is highlighted as a critical failure if the total of 2d10+4 is  lower than 8  (dices rolls of 2,1 1,2 1,1) [[{3d8}cs<7cf>20+4+ {2d6-2}cs<2+6+1d10 ]] {3d8} i s highlighted as a critical success if the total is lower than 7 and as a critical failure if higher than 20 {2d6+2} i s highlighted as a critical success if the total is lower than 2 1d10 follows the normal  highlighting rules The overall roll follows the normal rules treating each aggregated section as a single dice (so will be green if one or more is a CS, red if one or more is a CF, blue if both previous conditions are true. [[{floor( @{attribute_name}/5)}cs>5]] Is highlighted as a critical success if the result of the formula is greater than 5 Summary / TL-DR: The result of whatever is included between two chosen symbols ( { } in the examples) is treated as the result of a single dice, without the default min/max highlighting rule but subject to any CS/CF rule specified after the symbols/bracket.