Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Experienced 5e player looking for group

Edited 1663909923
Hi! My name is Mergen and I'm looking to join a game, clearly. =p I have played 5e nearly consistently for the last 4 years and I have played pathfinder before that for any a year.  However I work in the evenings, CST. So any game I join would have to be after 1am CST but any day of the week works!  I prefer a story telling style game, however I'm open to a dungeon crawl style game as well. Send me a DM or poke me on discord at Mergen#1694 if you'd like to talk!  No paid games please.
Hope its okay, Mergen, to jump on your quest for a group. Or else, please delete this.  im also a Well experienced player, looking for a group at the same time as Mergen. Roll play first, no murder hobo. Try Mergen first, but if your looking for two. Feel free to contact me on discord BasseDK#3713