Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't add newly uploaded images to pages

Hi, For the last 2 weeks, I have been unable to move newly uploaded images from my Library onto a Page. This appears to only affect images I have uploaded recently. Older images from the Library still work, and I am able to place images from both the "Free Assets" and "From the Web" sections of the image search. I have cleared my cache and it hasn't helped. I am using Chrome  Version 103.0.5060.134    on a Macbook running  OS X 10.11.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Christopher, I'd suggest trying on a different browser and on a private browsing page. If each of those fails, drag a working image and attempt to drag a non-working image, then copy the Console Log ( Chrome , Firefox ), and file a  Help Center Request . That's the best way to get the dev team the technical info they need.
Thanks! I will give that a try and report back. Much appreciated.
Hi Keith, Your suggestions did not work so I submitted a Help Center Request as you advised. Thanks for your help.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
yeah, it sounded like it might be more complicated than  that. One thing to check though, just in case : You are dragging from the name of the art asset, not the image, correct? The image is a handle used for moving the graphic up and down in the panel, whereas to drop to the VTT, you need to grab it by the name.
Oh, wow, that worked! I had no idea that was an issue. Somehow I've been using roll20 for more than a year before doing this. Thank you so much!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It trips up a lot of people.