Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e Odyssey of the Dragonlords

Hi unsure if it is just me but there is no stat bloc for the Troglodyte when i ALT double click nothing comes up

Edited 1664469264
Gauss
Forum Champion
I see the problem, it looks like it was not linked to the SRD. To remedy: search for the Troglodyte in your Compendium (you will get the SRD version if you don't own the Monster Manual), drag that to the table. Then you can edit the existing token and connect it to the Troglodyte.  I will forward the information to the Devs. edit: I did some checking, I also found these "SRD tokens " (how the game listed them)  that are also missing characters and have no SRD entries:  Bard, Fire Snake, Revenant, Pirate, Mezzoloth, Lizard Queen, Lizard King, Lizard Shaman, Pteranodons, Peryton, Arcanaloth, Grell, Ultroloth, Jackalwere