I have  6  spots left in my  Thursday  afternoon (~ 4PM EST) campaign set in my homebrew world known as the League of Magics! Players are at level 3 and each start with a unique uncommon magic item based on their backstory! Hope to see you there! I offer all official WotC DnDBeyond digital content as well as homebrew setting guide with dozens of new subclasses, races, feats, magic items, and more! This game is open to players of all experience levels, and great for more experienced players looking for a deadly challenge! Game:  D&D 5e Group type:  Online Experience:  Any! Location/Timezone:  (USA - EST) Schedule:  (Weekly,  Thursday  ~4:00PM EST) Roles sought:  Players (looking for  6  players!) Game style:  A mix of combat and RP leaning a bit more toward combat. I like to incorporate a player's background and backstory into main arcs of the narrative, being more player and character driven! This setting has a mix of traditional fantasy and sci-fi. These aspects can be mixed, separated or tailored to the group's desires! FOR DM REVIEWS, PRICING, AND CAMPAIGN INFORMATION, CLICK   HERE   TO BE LINKED TO THE STARTPLAYING.COM ADVENTURE!