I have  6  spots left in my  Wednesday  afternoon (~ 12PM EST)  Exandria: New Calamity  campaign! Players are at level 3 and each start with a unique uncommon magic item based on their backstory! Hope to see you there! I offer all official WotC and Critical Role DnDBeyond digital content as well as homebrew setting guide with dozens of new subclasses, races, feats, magic items, and more! This game is open to players of all experience levels, and great for more experienced players looking for a deadly challenge! Game:  D&D 5e Group type:  Online Experience:  Any! Location/Timezone:  (USA - EST) Schedule:  (Weekly,  Wednesday  ~12:00PM EST) Roles sought:  Players (looking for  6  players!) Game style:  A mix of combat and RP leaning a bit more toward combat. I like to incorporate a player's background and backstory into main arcs of the narrative, being more player and character driven! This setting has a mix of traditional fantasy and sci-fi. These aspects can be mixed, separated or tailored to the group's desires! FOR DM REVIEWS, PRICING, AND CAMPAIGN INFORMATION, CLICK   HERE   TO BE LINKED TO THE STARTPLAYING.COM ADVENTURE! The Chained Oblivions has been unleashed from his shackled. The Prince of Lies has manipulated the whims of mortals to do his bidding once more. And the ruddy red surface of Ruidus has shattered with fragments now circling the world, known to the few mortals who remain, as Exandria. The gods, both prime and betrayer, walk the surface of the world in fierce battle. One side looking to lay waste to the mortals while others look to protect their creations. Calamity has struck again, but will this time end more harshly or differently than the last time it did? The roving plains of Western Wynandir are scorched. The northern areas of Wildemount and Tal'dorei have been from solid and even the dwarves of Kraghammer cannot hide from the destruction as Lolth and the armies of the Betrayer gods beneath begin to rise up all around the world. You are a one of these mortals trying to simply survive in this new world. Whether you are a ranger staying alive by living off the land or a wizard frantically helping search for answers, all are in peril for every day the Betrayer Gods stand. Will you be the hero and champion of the Prime Deities, or the saint of undeath and the infernal and aid the Betrayers? All of these options are yours to choose from in Exandria: New Calamity!