Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder 1 Token Action Maker

Hello Roll20! I'm just wondering if anyone's got a token action maker for the Pathfinder 1 character sheet? Cheers
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I use the Universal Chatmenu script by GiGs.&nbsp; It is only found (so far) on the forums here.&nbsp; I don't remember if I have changed anything since posting my setup in the thread or not.&nbsp; The script itself is in the 1st or 2nd post of the thread. Global macros I use to call the various menus: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7474530/slug%7D" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7474530/slug%7D</a> You can see what they look like in a post I made in a different thread: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/8753802/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/8753802/</a>

Edited 1666144635
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
As the current developer of Token Action Maker, I can say that I am not likely to undertake this task. The nature of character sheet architecture and system mechanics means that each sheet requires practically an entirely new script. The current two-headed version that serves the D&amp;D 5th Edition by Roll20 Sheet and Pathfinder 2 by Roll20 sheets has suffered enough. :D Neither am i familiar enough with the system to do a remotely competent job. Still if anyone wants to fork a variation or write one from scratch, I would have no objection . they would have my blessings. I'd be willing to offer guidance, but again, I am a hack and slash coder. Until then, the Universal Chat Menus macros that Kraynic posts above are the best option.
Keith ... your post comes across as incredibly pompus, how about you check that attitude at the door? I know you are generally helpful but saying "I won't do it but I won't stop anyone else doing it" implies that you -could- stop someone doing it in the first place. Not a great look! Pretty sure that was not intended. Perhaps what you meant was "I will attempt to prevent anyone from altering the current official script" in which case message received.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I have no idea how you get that from his post...&nbsp; At no point does he say he would prevent someone from taking his script and making a version for the Pathfinder by Roll20 sheet.&nbsp; Simply that he had no intention of doing it himself (partly due to lack of knowledge of the game system and the mechanics of the specific sheet).
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
What Kraynic says. I just meant that I (the current developer of the script) won't (or rather can't would be more accurate) make those changes, but if anyone else wants to do it, that's cool. I was warning them that trying to add it to the currently Frankensteined script would probably be more trouble than it's worth, and that it would likely be easier to start from scratch. This is more a reflection on my amateur status as a coder than any attempt at gatekeeping.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I've edited the above post to hopefully make the intent more clear.
My bad, I think I must have just misinterpreted it. Apologies to Keith.&nbsp; Thanks Kraynic, your suggestion was spot on. I've used the chat menu stuff and think it's actually pretty decent so we'll give that a roll in our next session. I may write a standalone version of the tokenactionmaker for Pathfinder, if I get the time! Will let you know if that does happen so maybe someone else can make use it.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That would be awesome. I’d love it if someone could create something like UCM but for token actions. It would require writing more complicated macros, but the benefits would be enormous. Beyond my skills though.&nbsp; And thanks, Manny. :)