Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Infinity 2d20

Ian M. said: Is there any chance we can have a sheet for Spaceships Thomas? And maybe add a section on the bottom left of Vehicles to add the hard points Sure, I can do that. I've taken a bit of a break from the sheet after hitting a dead end with the dice, but I've added these requests to the issue tracker . I'll add them the next time I start a sprint.
Question for those using the sheet - when rolling an attack through gear (weapon or a hacking deck), eventually the pink damage button stops working (can still be clicked on, but nothing happens).  Is this possibly linked to how I added in the combat dice macro? Not quite sure if there is a "best way" to do that, I just kind of muddled through and it seemed to be working but then we have this issue. 
James R. said: Question for those using the sheet - when rolling an attack through gear (weapon or a hacking deck), eventually the pink damage button stops working (can still be clicked on, but nothing happens).  Is this possibly linked to how I added in the combat dice macro? Not quite sure if there is a "best way" to do that, I just kind of muddled through and it seemed to be working but then we have this issue.  The current implementation of damage rolls is hacky at best. I know the bug you’re talking about but never could pinpoint why it happens. As far as I can tell, it’s got something to do with how Roll20 parses the button as a link. I’ve been working on an overhaul of the rolling system for a long time which works a bit better, but I haven’t had time to do the legwork of changing all the buttons.  Does refreshing the page cause the button to work again, or is it broken for the whole session afterwards?

Edited 1678084478
Thomas Y. said: James R. said: Question for those using the sheet - when rolling an attack through gear (weapon or a hacking deck), eventually the pink damage button stops working (can still be clicked on, but nothing happens).  Is this possibly linked to how I added in the combat dice macro? Not quite sure if there is a "best way" to do that, I just kind of muddled through and it seemed to be working but then we have this issue.  The current implementation of damage rolls is hacky at best. I know the bug you’re talking about but never could pinpoint why it happens. As far as I can tell, it’s got something to do with how Roll20 parses the button as a link. I’ve been working on an overhaul of the rolling system for a long time which works a bit better, but I haven’t had time to do the legwork of changing all the buttons.  Does refreshing the page cause the button to work again, or is it broken for the whole session afterwards? I haven't actually tried refreshing the page, that is a great question. I will get another member of the group to help me recreate the bug, try the refresh, and report back.  EDIT: I find myself wondering if it would be possible to add a button to roll damage separately? I know this isn't as elegant, but I suspect it would be a lot more reliable. 
I find myself wondering if it would be possible to add a button to roll damage separately? I know this isn't as elegant, but I suspect it would be a lot more reliable.  Yes, that’s part of the fixes in the next sheet version. Having a separate damage roll button is much more reliable and fixes basically all of the issues like this. I’ll see if I can finish implementing the new system in the next couple of weeks. I can’t make any guarantees though: I can really only work on this in my spare time.
Yes, that’s part of the fixes in the next sheet version. Having a separate damage roll button is much more reliable and fixes basically all of the issues like this. I’ll see if I can finish implementing the new system in the next couple of weeks. I can’t make any guarantees though: I can really only work on this in my spare time. Thanks Thomas, that would be amazing. Very much appreciate all the work you've done on this sheet :)