Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Coming Soon: Moving Character Sheet Tab before Bio & Info Tab

Having an option to toggle which tab shows first seems like a superior solution indeed. As things are now it is very bothersome to say the least; I had to fully disable character sheets in some of my games as I tend to use the Bio & Info tab  heavily for many different purposes. I've left my feedback & vote  here as suggested; are there any news on the subject & where the things are going?

Edited 1678377672
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I never use the Bio view, but even I see the sense in this. Why isnt it a campaign option?
BUMP. This should be a per Campaign setting!
You should be able to choose whether the bio or the sheet is the first tab in your campaign.