Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] Supernotes 0.2.0 - Now with Genre Templates!

keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If I drag a token from the compendium to my desktop, the token has no marketplace indication in the URL. If I drag an image from Marketplace Items in the Art Library, it does. I dunno.
keithcurtis said: If I drag a token from the compendium to my desktop, the token has no marketplace indication in the URL. If I drag an image from Marketplace Items in the Art Library, it does. I dunno. That's actually super interesting. Maybe we can ask the Devs where things stand. My favorite use case for Supernotes involves adding notes for items on campaign maps to make purchased campaign content more accessible to my players in game. These images do seem to have /marketplace/ in the URL (at least Princes of the Apocalypse does).
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The Aaron and I (and others) have petitioned to have this restriction lifted, but there has been no movement on that front. It's possible there are blockers or some unknown security issue.
Hi, Is is possible to use this script with The Aaron's Message of the Day script to display the mesage of the day and an  image using one of the templates? thanks Aaron.
bump - idk if you made new templates, based on this post, you added wizard, dragon, strange but not listed in the OP. Uncertain if you made more, like western / cyperpunk themes. 2) I normally use Scroll and it works great. Today in another table, I am using Gothic but all the text is also black. Is it suppose to convert the texts white or do I need to actually change the text color in the editor? I ended up trying other ones, some came out fine and others the texts were blended in. Blended templates: Dark, Gothic, CRT, Apoc, Faraway, Lcars.  Lcars and Faraway almost looks identical. Only the header was different, but the text size, color were the same, black/greyish. Were this meant to work for users in Dark mode?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Novercallis, For instances in which the text is coming out an unexpected color, make sure you have removed any non-native formatting from the source. Supernotes can override some CSS formatting, but depending on how it is defined in the original (particularly in-line styles that might be picked up if the original text is copied from somewhere else and pasted into the GMNotes), it can override the chain of precedence. This is the nature of CSS. I don't want to strip the text of all formatting, since it's of value to retain bold, italic, headers, and so forth. Try using the erase formatting button on the text of some of the ones that are misbehaving (try on copies if you prefer), and see if that doesn't fix the issue. LCARS and Faraway should evoke Star Trek:TNG and Star Wars respectively. Can you post screen shots showing indenticalness? I'll look into updating the top post with all styles, thanks!
the erase format worked. Previously it made Lcars and Faraway look almost the same, but now it's different. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Top post has been updated with all 14 current templates. And this time I was smart and saved my screenshot template, in case I build more...
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
And because my players are traveling to an analog of ancient Rome, I have added a Roman template, entitled...  roman . It will be live after the next merge.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
All hail Curtis Maximus!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Now live on One-Click
Great script