Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can we PLEASE get a new Starfinder official thread and sticky it, its been a while!!

And can you add the extra 2 ship crew roles as well, book has been out more than a while now as well Chief Mate Magic Officer Any word yet on fixing the Mech sheet as well? Thanks Tom & many other Starfinder players and GM's :)
Still waiting for a reply here Roll20, last time we could check in the Orr report, Starfinder was number 10 on the most played system on Roll20, remember?? Thanks Tom
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Tom! In the absence of an official thread (or response), the best bet on giving feedback is the Official Sheet portal (or possibly the Sheet Portal Thread ). I know it's not ideal, but it is the avenue they have requested.
Yep, both kinda have their own issues there as we all know, might give it a go or send in a ticket, with that I usually get some type of reply, though usually not the one I want, wait and see is the usual MO :( Main thing is to show that I and other long  and short term GM's and players still play Starfinder on a daily basis and these things are pretty big, and was promised at some point, but the radio silence is most obvious and deafening, still to this day. Again, understanding that most Roll20 users never ever post on the forums, but at least one can kind of gauge by viewing count, so to speak Thanks for the help though Tom