We are looking for a few (2-4) players to round out our new game. This January I'll be launching a new game in my homebrew world of Tuul ja Vari. We'll be playing Tuesday nights, starting at 9:30 pm and going to 12:30 am.  Tuul ja Vari is a high fantasy, low magic world, full of adventure and interesting challenges. My approach to DMing is that the game is a collaboration, I set the stage, give some limits, and you and the other players tell the story. I do not believe the DM should be your enemy. If I set a challenge and you outsmart it, good for you! On the other hand, bad decisions and bad luck have to have consequences otherwise the game isn't as engaging or meaningful.  We'll be using a mix of roll20, D&D Beyond, and Discord to run the game. I prefer mature players (18+ at least) with a good attitude. I will treat everyone with respect and I expect the same in return. If this sounds like something that appeals to you, send me a note or reply here.   And hurry, the Duke needs your help...