The old gods never left completely, they merely took an extended absence.&nbsp; Now they're back, and they're demanding worship and obedience from the people whose ancestors sacrificed in their name.&nbsp; And while each pantheon has its own home turf in other parts of the world, the melting pot of the United States has turned America into a spiritual battleground where every god wants a piece of the population.&nbsp; To "encourage" conversion, many pantheons are unleashing mythological creatures both fair and foul, but a few brave souls are fighting back against these dangers. Player-characters are individuals who have decided to take up arms against the growing tide of monsters.&nbsp; Players are free to collectively choose which faction they support (an Old Gods pantheon, the Abrahamic Alliance, the US government, themselves, etc.), and the session format will resemble an 80s adventure TV show:&nbsp; PCs drive into a new town, discover some monster-related problem, and then solve it. I should also note that this game will be taking liberties with religions, including ones currently practiced in real life.&nbsp; Please understand that everything that happens in the game is in a fictional context and isn't meant to reflect on real-world beliefs. The game uses the Monster of the Week system, which is a Powered by the Apocalypse game by Evil Hat Productions.&nbsp; The rules are simple and easy to pick up, so even if this is your first 2d6 game you shouldn't have trouble figuring things out.&nbsp; I can provide whatever assistance you may need, plus the Roll20 sheet has tons of information. Sessions take place every Tuesday evening at 6 pm Central American time, and game uses Discord for voice chat.&nbsp; The typical session length is 3 hours.&nbsp;&nbsp; If you're interested in more details, the best way to get hold of me is on Discord, user name Bobbin Threadbare #0514 (without the second space). Link:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/354571/gods-among-us" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/354571/gods-among-us</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 US per session via PayPal, though the first session is free. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.