Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen is officially live on the Roll20 Marketplace!

Edited 1670362405
Todd
Roll20 Team
Dragonlance is finally here! Takhisis the Dragon Queen has returned to the world of Krynn. Across the land, her armies of fanatical draconians wage a brutal war of conquest. As the Dragon Armies march on the unprepared nation of Solamnia, only the defenders of the city of Kalaman stand in their way. But the Dragon Armies want more than just to crush their foes. An ancient evil in the Dragon Queen’s service seeks a magical weapon that could dominate Krynn for all time. Dragonlance®: Shadow of the Dragon Queen™ is a tale of conflict and defiance set during the legendary War of the Lance. Create characters from Krynn, the world of the Dragonlance setting, then march them to the front lines of battle against the terrifying Dragon Armies. Play with Less Prep The Roll20 conversion of Dragonlance®: Shadow of the Dragon Queen™ contains all the book assets and information fully integrated for the VTT! The full adventure laid out in a Roll20 Module, including all text, all adventure maps with pre-placed tokens, GM layer information, and Dynamic Lighting support ( requires plus / pro subscription ) All statblocks accessible in your Compendium, with in-app drag and drop! All random tables created as Rollable Tables and Macros! An Art Pack full of tokens and handouts featuring the beautiful art of Dungeons & Dragons ! Bug Reports If you are experiencing any other issues, please let us know on the Help Center . Want to go even deeper into the world of Dungeons and Dragons as a player? Check out the Player's Handbook . Or want to get a jump start on being a great Dungeon Master? Take a look at the D&D DM Starter Bundle !
Thank You. I have a question. Is there an easier way to read the campaign (I am the DM)? I don´t want to expend a big ammount of hours reading the module and then DMing it in front of the pc. Do You know any other way to read the module maybe in a mobile device? or can i watch it in the app or something?
Unfortunate that the DnDBeyond version got updated with a higher resolution world map that also added in a ton of location names. I suppose the Roll20 version won't be receiving that one.

Edited 1670550836
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The Roll20 map matches the print poster map. If WotC wants to post bonus content, that's their prerogative, I suppose.
Are there maps for the encounters in the Preludes? Or are we on our own for those? If so that seems... weird. Am I missing something?
John P said: Are there maps for the encounters in the Preludes? Or are we on our own for those? If so that seems... weird. Am I missing something? WoTC doesn't have maps for the preludes.
Thanks Kilter. That's genuinely weird that they would include a momentum-killing speedbump right at the beginning of the campaign.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It's not unusual, though.

Edited 1671040356
Both the physical book and the DnDBeyond version of this product have a poster map, which is missing from the Roll20 implementation. The world map is not the poster map. I wouldn't recommend the Roll20 version since it's missing features.

Edited 1671057185
Todd
Roll20 Team
Teemu O. said: Both the physical book and the DnDBeyond version of this product have a poster map, which is missing from the Roll20 implementation. The world map is not the poster map. I wouldn't recommend the Roll20 version since it's missing features. Appreciate the heads up! We're going to track down the poster map and get that patched into the adventure module as soon as possible.
Eve
Roll20 Team
Just wanted to update everyone here that a patch is available for Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen. Patch 1.1 adds the "Ansalon Poster Map" page. Before applying a patch we always suggest that you make a copy of your game first. You can find the steps on how to copy your game in our Help Center . I truly hope you're enjoying your time with this module.
Nice, thank you!
DnDPlay20
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Will the board game be adapted for roll20 purchase as well? Please? I hear it is really good and fits with the campaign.

Edited 1673993404
The poster map quality is quite bad compared to DnD Beyond one , but thank you. Also, would it be possible to have it made the same way as the player's map is done? With all of the locations and names in the DM's layer with appropriate size scale?