Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5e] DM for hire! If you have a pre-established group looking to play DnD, look no further!

Hey, the name is Teno and im a professional DM! Ive been DMing for over 5 years now and run multiple paid games during the week, both homebrew and canon adventures.  If you have/are a pre-established group looking to play Dungeons and Dragons, I would love to DM for y’all. Ive got availability on nights outside of Wednesday and Sunday and am available additionally during the day on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  I have very few restrictions on what my players can do for character creation and am always a proponent of people’s crazy ideas!  I can run any adventure you want if you have one in mind, but we could also look at the spread and figure it out together.  My fee is $10USD/person for weekly 3 hour sessions. If youre interested, let me know here or on Discord at Teno@3210!
Curious if you have Tuesdays at 3pm PST open. We are a group of 4 (maybe 5) looking for a good DM.  I know its short notice, but if you are interested and available maybe you can talk to my group and I today at 3 PST?