Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

A "Fade Out Now" button on the Jukebox

Score + 20
We have the "Fade Out" option on a track that is currently playing which is nice especially if you have a loop tracking that ends abruptly. But when you hit "Fade Out" currently it does start fading until it hits the end of the track. My suggestion is pretty simple idea where you add an option that says "Fade Out Now" where as soon as you hit it the track starts to fade and then stops from where ever it is currently. Just because most of the time you aren't going to be right at the end of a track when you want to switch tracks lol.
Gold
Forum Champion
let's do all Jukebox powers for ears , music, sound FX, marketplace, Audio, immersion, NPC scripts, voice acting, high volume, deep bass, platform integration, and then it smoothly... ....fades out .. at exactly the right moment.
Gold said: let's do all Jukebox powers for ears , music, sound FX, marketplace, Audio, immersion, NPC scripts, voice acting, high volume, deep bass, platform integration, and then it smoothly... ....fades out .. at exactly the right moment. I can't tell if you are being sarcastic with me or not but I don't feel like the idea I had was that crazy? Am I missing something about why it would be difficult?
Gold
Forum Champion
I upvoted your Suggestion
+1 to keep this topic from closing