Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Initiative Tracker Plus marker selection

Siveron
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I love ITP but I am running into an issue with the syntax. I am creating a macro for my barbarian player. He can click on the macro and what I want is for it to automatically add the marker and set the duration to 10. Right now it is asking for both. !itp -addstatus Rage:?{Duration?|10}:-1 -marker strong %% rage:
Siveron
Pro
Marketplace Creator
So, I was able to get the duration working but I am still not able to get the marker set on it. Here is what I have now !itp -addstatus Rage:10:-1:
Siveron
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I found a workaround, I created a favorite for the player and then just called the favorite. One thing I wish this one had is the ability to auto-sort the turn tracker. I used to use the Combat Tracker and it did sort, just not sure exactly how it did that.