Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking to join RP heavy campaigns, any system is good but have experience in pathfinder!

Edited 1673136187
Hi there I'm saff! I've got several years of experience of playing pathfinder 1e so that's kind of the only thing I'm confident in making characters and knowing mechanics for BUT I'm absolutely game to try new systems and learn a whole bunch of new stuff!  Some info about me to help with your choice on reaching out and seeing if we fit for a campaign together: I'm British so BST/GMT(depending upon the time of the year) are my timezones and I can't really do anything after 2am unless it's friday or saturday cause I live with my folks and my dad gets up at like 6am on weekdays so have to be quieter at night! I'm 26! So don't worry about dming for a minor and about you know 18+ content like gore or adult jokes around me! I also do swear like a sailor so if you're not ok with swearing I am so sorry in advance! I have fibromyalgia which means chronic pain issues for me as well as a little bit of fog in my brain. Promise I'm paying attention as best as I can but if I do seem a little lost and take a bit longer to make decisions, nothing to do with you or the group I'm just trying to find my words like I'm in silent hill. This also means sometimes I might have to be late or cancel because my health said NO cause I sadly cannot predict what it's gonna be like hour by hour nevermind day by day. So apologies if I say I can play and then the hour before starting I say that I can't cause I'm in too much pain! I have a massive phobia of spiders. Like I cannot see them or hear them described kind of bad so if you have things like big spiders or swarms of them in your game? Can't be in it! I've had DMS change those monsters to like scorpions or idk other bugs (cause I'm fine with anything not a spider really) and I don't mind things like spiderwebs and stuff it's just the actual spiders themselves I can't handle! I do voices! I've a wide range of accents and voices so I've got that going for me! I'm really detailed with my characters in terms of backstory and who they are as people like mechanically I'm never gonna make the best character ever but I can sure rp a character that loves to cook and bake or who knows a whole bunch of scientific information about corpses cause they're a detective and stuff. So if you don't vibe with min maxers but do vibe with the drama I am your gal! I'm female, asexual and biromantic so if you're gross about any of those things please feel free to not contact me. But if you're LGBTQ+ friendly and you're a safe space for women??? I am down to clown! I don't mind like being in idk a podcast or filmed campaign or something? But please know I wouldn't like to show my face (she do be anxious) and that I cannot for the life of me edit audio, I have tried, I am a nightmare  I really love exploring character bonds between my own character and the party, NPC's or even animals (watch out I will try to adopt anything, baby chimeras, dire bats, rats, random dogs, children, etc ... I am big soft) Not that big on sci-fi. More so like space stuff like star wars/ star trek sort of sci-fi than things like superheroes. So heads up on that I guess. Love all things fantasy though! Also enjoy things like playing as characters in like educational settings like going to a magic school or maybe idk magical girls kind of stuff! Hope this has been of help to folks looking for a player to add to a game, reply here or shoot me a message I guess! I'm down to sit in on sessions and watch how the group interact before jumping in myself and I look forward to meeting folks and joining a new campaign!
boosting 
I have an ongoing weekly with room. You sound like my sort of player. But I see a couple of possible stumbling blocks... Text GM! - I run text games. I love me my logs. We don't use microphones, just typing in real time. I'm Pacific, so my morning is your evening! The opening would be about 11AM my time Saturdays, which I think is about 7PM yours? Otherwise, everything you mention is fine. I can make sure to keep the spiders away. I try to be as inclusive as possible, and don't let others make the place unwelcoming either. I might mock you if you admit to liking tea over coffee, but that's about it.
Teller said: I have an ongoing weekly with room. You sound like my sort of player. But I see a couple of possible stumbling blocks... Text GM! - I run text games. I love me my logs. We don't use microphones, just typing in real time. I'm Pacific, so my morning is your evening! The opening would be about 11AM my time Saturdays, which I think is about 7PM yours? Otherwise, everything you mention is fine. I can make sure to keep the spiders away. I try to be as inclusive as possible, and don't let others make the place unwelcoming either. I might mock you if you admit to liking tea over coffee, but that's about it. hi, I've never played in a play by post/purely text based campaign and I'm unsure if it would be my kind of thing as a great part of the joy for me is  voicing my characters. I'd be willing to observe a session and see how I feel about it though!
Currently in the process of gathering groups to test a system I've been developing. Right now, the group I'm trying to form is UTC +0, playing in the evenings. In terms of settings and themes, I tend to lean into the highly abstract, but I'm keeping it somewhat low key (this time) for the purposes of testing!
bump
Would you be available for a Sunday night game 6pm to 9pm pacific standard time?

Edited 1673858330
I have a Sunday game Iron Gods, 330PM EST.   (830AM your time) If interested... here is the link
Still looking, pathfinder still preferred 
I live in New Mexico, USA but have all day Saturday. I don't play Pathfinder but have been trying to get a game of Torchbearer together. It is a site based theater of the mind game. But you don't gain levels by getting treasure or defeating monsters but by playing to your Beliefs, Goals, and Instincts. If your interested PM me.
Daniel D. said: I live in New Mexico, USA but have all day Saturday. I don't play Pathfinder but have been trying to get a game of Torchbearer together. It is a site based theater of the mind game. But you don't gain levels by getting treasure or defeating monsters but by playing to your Beliefs, Goals, and Instincts. If your interested PM me. Never heard of torchbearer, would be interested in knowing more before applying for it like the setting and themes for your campaign and stuff!
bump
bump
I am a part of a DnD 5e westmarch server. It’s highly roleplay motivated and real-time posting. We post games and a team of dms pick them up. You’re welcomed to come take a look. It’s discord based but we use roll20 for games. My discord is Corvias#4658 i can pop you an invite if you’re interested. 
bump
bump!
I have a game that I at least hope would suit you right here .
Bump!
Hi there, are you still looking? I’m looking to set up a Pathfinder 2E group to run Beginner’s Box with plans to move into Abomination Vaults if that would be of interest to you. Please feel free to PM me if so or if you have any more questions:)