Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Shortcuts not Working properly

Hello Guys, today i noticed, that Ctrl + Z doesn't affect the movement of a token like it used to. Anyone else have this problem?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Lgs! It seems to be working for me. It moves the token back to where it was before I last moved it. What browser are you using? Do you get the same behavior in a private browsing window?
I can also confirm this issue when drawing walls in the lighting layer and when testing token vision ctrl + L is having issues.
Yesterday I was setting up a rather simple map (35 x 35, 0.5 hex grid spacing, DL, no explorer mode, 6 tokens with vision enabled). I had a separate browser tab open to the AIP page for the game for restarting the sandbox (something that I need to do a LOT over the last month or so). After about half an hour, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+L, Ctrl+Z and the advanced keyboard shortcuts stopped working. This happened once before about a week ago but it was with a very complex map so that's what I blamed it on at the time. Refreshing and clearing cache did not fix the problem and neither did exiting and re-entering the game. Everything went back to normal after I exited the game and roll20, restarted Chrome then re-entered Roll20 and the game. WIndows 10 Pro and Chrome browser, both with the latest updates. i7-6700K CPU 4GHz 32 Gb RAM Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 1GB VRAM