Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Unable to move token through open doors or windows

Earlier today I was setting up a new map using the doors / windows functionality, and testing with a dummy account in a incognito Chrome tab. The token could move perfectly fine through open doors and windows. A few hours later I log in to continue my work, and the player token is unable to to move through an opened door or window using the dummy account. Light and vision updates properly, going through the open door, but when a token is being moved it acts as if the door was still closed. This happens both with/without a grid. There is no difference whether using the arrows keys or dragging the token with the mouse. This behavior exists in two separate games, and I also reproduced the issue in a completely new (blank) test game. Doors and windows have all been created on the DL-layer, and I have used the snap function (shift-clicking) to ensure everything is connected properly. Does anyone else experience this issue as well?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Tommy! Reported here . It should be fixed, now!
I had the same problem last night, but i will try it when i get home from work....hope that it have been fixed as you say Keithcurtis
keithcurtis said: Hi Tommy! Reported here . It should be fixed, now! Thanks Keith, I can confirm on my end that it has now been resolved!