So if uve made it this far then ur looking to recruit a new player to your group so let me tell u a bit about myself. Im from the UK and have a young family so games for me would be best between 20.00 - 21.00 (15.00 - 16.00 EST) starting and ending between 00.00 and 01.00 (19.00 - 20.00 EST) any day of the week  so im fairly new to D&D i understand the basics of rolling ect and ive played maybe 6/7 sessions so im pretty much a novice but im hopefully looking for a group that have a long term game going set in the normal did fantasy world, im open minded so dont mind trying out homebrew games as long as its got that medieval/fantasy setting like standard D&D campaigns.  My typical sort of character is either someone dark and grungy who likes to kill for fun and finds all other people annoying but tolerates the group for there common goals who slowly over time becomes closer to his group mates. Or I enjoy to play that curious person in the group who isn't dumb per say but enjoys touching things in dungeons he probably shouldn't and gets his group into all matters of chaos and mess which he loves and finds amusing and is always up for a good scrap! Anyways thats just a little bit about me but if u have any questions or are considering my potential recruitment then please feel free to comment/message me on here (might take me a few hours to get back to you) or add me on discord and we can chat there for a bit of a quicker response - Slowdownminion#7107