Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cursor is STILL not changing appropriately!

Sadly, THIS is still a thing! <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/11160157/cursor-not-changing-properly" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/11160157/cursor-not-changing-properly</a> <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/11058189/crosshair-selection-cursor-disappears-after-switching-layers" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/11058189/crosshair-selection-cursor-disappears-after-switching-layers</a> And I wonder why. 3 Months and more have passed and thus the threads above were closed due to inactivity! Is it THAT hard to figure out the reason for this and finally fix this? Since you were able to hide the Misc Section when empty, I do believe you are able to fix this tiny bug!
Domigorgon
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Bumpity-bump.
Domigorgon said: Bumpity-bump. Thank you for keeping this alive!
Still no updates to this?!
Another 2 Weeks have passed (over a month since opening this thread) and STILL no updates?! Not even a response from Roll20 that they are working on it... Preparing Maps and tokens etc. has become more of an annoyance and really IS tedious... And I wonder why this is the case...
Domigorgon
Plus
Marketplace Creator
But they've fixed some VtM Character Sheets! That must account for something! /s
Domigorgon said: But they've fixed some VtM Character Sheets! That must account for something! /s They did other things as well. But considering this bug is really annoying when preparing for upcoming games, they should shift some of their priorities if you ask me!
Another week has gone by and no update to this :'(
Hey folks, let me check in with the team on this. Appreciate your patience (and bump!).
Hey Folks. Andrew Searles, VTT Product Manager here. Thanks for keeping this on the top of the stack. I've experienced the difficulties this presents. It's super annoying. I'm sorry it took us a while to get to it, but I'm happy to say it is currently being worked on right now. We should have some updates soon. Behind the scenes, it is more complicated then we originally thought. There are multiple rendering engines that we're using to display the map canvas and it's elements right now. We think this is why it changed in the first place. Anyway, thanks again!
Bump. Curious how this particular fix is coming, it makes prepping complex maps an extremely serious pain.&nbsp; Bumping to stay updated.
Nothing has changed so far...
Hey this is a serious issue. It's making map extremely difficult to do and delays gameplay for me and the people I play with as well.
Lindsey K. said: Hey this is a serious issue. It's making map extremely difficult to do and delays gameplay for me and the people I play with as well. Hey Lindsey, I completely understand. I'm happy to say we have a fix on our staging server. There are a few more things that we're waiting on before we release it but the good news is that it's working properly! I've seen it myself. I'll make sure to follow up here when I know it has been released.&nbsp;
Those are really good news! Is there an ETA for the fix to be released? (This week / next week?) Andrew Searles said: Lindsey K. said: Hey this is a serious issue. It's making map extremely difficult to do and delays gameplay for me and the people I play with as well. Hey Lindsey, I completely understand. I'm happy to say we have a fix on our staging server. There are a few more things that we're waiting on before we release it but the good news is that it's working properly! I've seen it myself. I'll make sure to follow up here when I know it has been released.&nbsp;
TheMarkus1204 said: Those are really good news! Is there an ETA for the fix to be released? (This week / next week?) Hey TheMarkus1204, I'm glad you asked. The ETA is now! We released this fix about an hour ago. Thanks again for keeping this on the top of the stack.
Andrew Searles said: I'm glad you asked. The ETA is now! We released this fix about an hour ago. Thanks again for keeping this on the top of the stack. Awesome,&nbsp; It's working now, appreciate the fix, makes map building immensely better.