Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Group of 4 looking for a DM

We're a group of 4-5 looking for a dedicated DM in a preferably 1-15/1-20 game. Our rate is about 15-20 per session/per player (negotiable) and we're not against you adding 1-2 more people as needed. We're down for a conversation and talking things out, we're all adults here and we're willing to talk and listen so long as you are willing to talk and listen as well. We have a preference for Rime of the Frost Maiden or a Homebrew setting. Be aware that 2 of us have previous experience with Rime and would like a bit more of a improvised setting if willing. Our time slot is 4:00/5:00 PM starting time CST on Sundays and would prefer to run a 3-4 hour session, but we're willing to make concessions on your part as needed for almost anything.
Sounds good but I'm fully booked on Sundays. Do you have another slot?
Unfortunately that is the only time with our scattered time zones we were able to find for ourselves - that is our time slot.
No worries, just checking. Sunday has always been our day too.

Edited 1676125620
I would be happy to run a game for you guys. Do you guys have preference for the type of game being played? Roleplay, combat, exploration, mystery, puzzle etc. The time slot works perfectly for me. I've been a DM for a little over 2 years consistently, most of it has been homebrew story or homebrew setting. I have never run a module so it would be kinda fun to try. I generally like to run high-fantasy medieval to renaissance era games and tend to steer away from sci-fi. It would take me some time to construct the game, but I have one already WIP that is a bit on the grittier side if you were up for it. It is a take on Diablo 1 style of having a hub location and you "descend" into the dungeon. The concept is a prison built atop a dungeon. If you make it out of the dungeon alive, any crimes against you will be expunged and you will walk as a free person again. It is designed with the intention of you developing relationships with your inmates. There are a number of NPCs that you'd be boarding with and each of them are unique and varied in their personalities and characteristics.   If that setting is not to your liking I can come up with something else.

Edited 1676135089
I'm here if you need me. I have 2700 hours on Roll20, and have had 5 paid groups of happy gamers/customers. I've run Dungeon of the Mad Mage And Strixhaven Roll20 modules, and Curse of Strahd, Descent into Avernus, And Princes of the Apocalypse from the books. I have a Tales from the Yawning Portal book that I look forward to working in, but homebrew is what really makes any of the adventures pop. I'd be stoked to talk to you guys and see if I could provide what you're looking for. I've been DMing for going on 5 years, and have only lost players due to outside work/life scheduling issues.
Hey there! Been DM-ing for about 3 years now and been running 1 shots and a paid campaign in a discord server with other DM's. I am looking to run a Mythic Odyssey of Theros campaign and I believe your time slot works out great! I was only going to charge $10 a session :) Session 0 free. I just posted my Theros campaign last week with no hits yet but adding 4 off the bat would be EXCELLENT! I'd love to talk to you all if you have time, my discord is: Odande#7882 PLEASE let me know if i can provide any more info!
Ping sent
Hey! A DM from germany here that has 18 years of experience in D&D and is currently running RotFM. I could fill your time slot easily and the payment is also good enough. We could do a free session so you can see if my DM'ing style is compatible with your player style.  I like to roleplay a lot and my encounters are not for the weak spirited ;) I also wirte a little subplot for every character, so write down some backstory I can abuse. Be prepared for some emotional damage... If you wanna to :D
Hi, I'm a DM been running games for over 30 years, the same style you mention. I'm running two D&D game campaigns one Homebrew the other will lead to Rime of the Frostmaiden that perfectly fit your time schedule on Sunday both day and evening.  I also am running other games on Wednesdays and on Fridays, drop in when available.  All the games are drop in when can as well. Would you like to find out more?  I have a discord game server or we can message here, let me know thanks
Hello, my name is TobyFox, I've been a d20 GM for about 15 years and a player for about 5 years beyond that.  I currently have evenings Thurs-Sun free and while I haven't run Rime of the Frostmaiden.  I am familiar with that region of Faerun.  I would be happy to run a game for you, though I'd be using Pathfinder 1e rules not 5e.  Please reach out to me here on r20 or on discord at TobyFox2002#1527
If you guys are still looking for a GM I am more than happy to offer my services as well. My discord is Blozzom#5027. I look forward to craft a unique and engaging story with you guys if you do decide to reach out!
Sent you a Message! :)
Sorry never updated, we found one thanks for everyone i hope you guys all find games.