Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DMsGuild Now on Roll20

the Magnificent DM said: I have Rise of the Drow on DMGuild (bought into the Kickstarter)- will i have access to the Roll20 conversion of this or do i need to repurchase if i wish to run (or painfully transpose everything across) I do not expect that the publisher will answer this question in this location (as this is a roll20 forum post for another subject). As the roll20 product page of Rise of the Drow refers to a different publisher (that did the conversion), i think you will have a higher chance of a reply via the channels AAW does frequent (like facebook, their discord, etc).
Bianca said: .... EDIT:  Claim the free adventure "A Night of Masks and Monsters" to check out the conversion! You had me at Free.  ;)
Yeah.... no longer free... and wow it's expensive... 149$ for a one shot adventure ???? wow
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Lionel V. said: Yeah.... no longer free... and wow it's expensive... 149$ for a one shot adventure ???? wow Are you looking at the right product?
We had a *tiny* bug. That's fixed now. :) 
cool. It's fixed indeed.