Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problems with Power Cards API

Hello everyone! I am having a problem with a macro. I want it to play sound effects while my token rolls an attack. I found a macro which helps me to turn the attack roll in a token action and now I want it to play the sound, but somehow it doesn't work. Sometimes it works, but only once. Sometimes nothing happens. Is there a way how I can fix this? This is the script I am using: !power {{@{Basileus Harkonnen|gm_roll_opt} &{template:DSA-Nahkampf-AT} {{name=Nahkampfangriff}} {{mod=[[0]]}} {{ansage=[[-1]]}} {{wert=[[@{Basileus Harkonnen|AT_Aktiv}]]}} {{eff_wert=[[@{Basileus Harkonnen|AT_Aktiv}]]}} {{wurf=[[1d20cs<@{Basileus Harkonnen|cs_kampf_at}cf>@{Basileus Harkonnen|cf_kampf_at}]]}} {{pruefwurf=[[1d20cs<@{Basileus Harkonnen|cs_kampf_at}cf>@{Basileus Harkonnen|cf_kampf_at}]] --soundfx|_audio,play,nomenu|Scheiß Auto}} Thank you for your time and thank you for your help
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
If you are just getting started with Power Cards, I recommend you switch to ScriptCards. ScriptCards is actively developed, while PowerCards is just being maintained as is. 
Thank you for the tip. I will try that one out immediately 
Is there any good video tutorial about this? While it looks impressive, when Kurt Jaegrs does it, to me, it looks kinda intimidating^^