Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bug Hunt & Spring Cleaning: An Update From Our CTO

Roll20 CTO Morgan Buck has summarized the work we've been doing to track down recent issues. Here's an excerpt from the full blog post : Hey again! Morgan here with another state of the tech conversation. First of all I would like to extend my deepest apologies to folks who have been experiencing issues across the last few weeks. We’re very grateful for the support tickets you have sent in which have been instrumental in tracking things down. We’re facing down a couple of challenging bugs I wanted to inform you about, and taking an opportunity for a bit of an early spring cleaning while we’re at it. The two major issues I’ll talk about right now are issues with Voice and Video and some pretty drastic performance issues associated with certain “Smart” ad-blocker programs and extensions . We’ve pulled aside a strike team of devs to focus on resolving these issues and doing a bunch of proactive bugfixes while we’re at it. (Read the full article) Please feel free to leave comments here and continue to send in Help Requests. We appreciate y'all!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Thanks for the update, Bianca!
Thanks This is insightful. ^^
I tried the new V&V in Beta with 5 and it worked fine until it didn’t (but the failure timed with a WiFi outage so hard to tell!) Has it been tested with 6 yet?
Hi Titus -- V&V has been tested with six users without issue, if you wouldn't mind trying again!