Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

March Roll20 Reserve | Esper Genesis Core Manual

Roll20 Reserve is a monthly, curated reward for Pro Subscribers. This month’s reward is: Esper Genesis Core Manual &nbsp; by Alligator Alley Entertainment This fully-5E compatible standalone rulebook contains awesome sci-fi character creation rules, races, classes, skills, gear, rules for planetary exploration, high-tech weapon and starship combat, esper powers, and more! If you've played any 5E game, you already know how to play Esper Genesis. Though the system is easily integrated into any 5E setting, it is also a standalone product. You do not need the D&amp;D rulebooks or any other 5E product in order to play. About Esper Genesis Core Manual This bundle contains a compendium expansion featuring: Nine playable species from the Silrayne Arc galactic setting. Eight Character Classes Sci-fi tailored backgrounds, equipment, and gear to round out your galactic pioneer A full list of esper powers, allowing your characters to warp time, space, and matter High-tech gear and weapons, including rules for modern weapons, burst fire, and explosives Rules and options for modern and futuristic vehicles, space travel, and galactic exploration A fully integrated starship combat system A brief overview of the galaxy, people, and cultures ...Plus an exclusive token pack featuring tokens and character art for customizing your Esper Genesis experience on Roll20! How to Claim Navigate to <a href="https://roll20.net/reserve" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/reserve</a> and click " Claim Now ." After claiming, you will see a pop-up window inviting you to create a new game with your reward. Follow the "Accessing your Content" rules below to ensure your game is set up correctly. Enjoy! Accessing your Content Compendium You can access all of the rules, items, and creatures from Esper Genesis Core Manual in the in-app compendium , as well as on the Roll20 web compendium . Art Pack You can access the Art Pack under the Premium Assets section of the Art Library in-app. These assets are only available for in-app use. Which Character Sheet should I use? When creating a new campaign, select the Esper Genesis Character Sheet.
Very cool. Have been playing a campaign with this ruleset for a while and it's a good variation of 5e
I claimed the module and wanted to create a new game directly after and from the Module page. I noticed the following things: NO Module was added! (NOT Expected! I expected that the Module was added directly) DnD 5E Sheet was selected as standard (as always) and NOT the Esper Genesis Sheet as recommended Compendium is available; Art Pack is NOT selectable while in Game. And since it can only be used with Roll20 and is not downloadable I'd consider this a bug!
Thanks, TheMarkus1204 -- we're checking on what we can update!
TheMarkus1204 said: Art Pack is NOT selectable while in Game. And since it can only be used with Roll20 and is not downloadable I'd consider this a bug. The Art Pack is now downloadable via the DOWNLOAD COMPLETE SET button on the product page.&nbsp; Thanks for your feedback!
The Esper genesis ruleset and setting is excellent, and am glad the core manual is a reserve item! Tech slots don't seem to be functioning properly on the esper character sheet, and would love some charactermancer support, but always glad to see Esper and Alligator Alley Entertainment getting support and love.
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
...if we had already purchased this separately long before now... we're just outta luck?&nbsp;