Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for DM for Call Of The Netherdeep

Game:  D&D 5e Group type:  Online  Experience:  A year  Location/Timezone:  GMT (UK)  Schedule:  free Tuesdays BI weekly Roles sought:  DM  Game style:  like a mixture of Story and combat Hello my name is Nikki and I run a Twitch channel called Fate Of The Dice and I’m looking to see if there would be anyone that would be up for running Call Of The Netherdeep on a Tuesday bi weekly 
Hey! Got a question. I was interested in playing call of Netherdeep. Would there be a chance of joining you? If you want I can give you my player 'Resume'. ^^ As for being the DMing, I could ask a friend of mine, he's experienced. Also do you own the module?
Yeah I’d be happy to have you im buying the module today so I can share with the person DM’ing  Grey Silvermane said: Hey! Got a question. I was interested in playing call of Netherdeep. Would there be a chance of joining you? If you want I can give you my player 'Resume'. ^^ As for being the DMing, I could ask a friend of mine, he's experienced. Also do you own the module?
Sweet! Like I said, I can ask my friend if he could DM. Do you have a particular time in mind? We're both from GMT+1. Also do you have players already, or do you plan to put it up on LFG?
Grey Silvermane said: Sweet! Like I said, I can ask my friend if he could DM. Do you have a particular time in mind? We're both from GMT+1. Also do you have players already, or do you plan to put it up on LFG? I have a discord where I can get the rest of the players i 8:00pm on a Tuesday is the best time for me 

Edited 1679236273
I see. Also 8 PM for you = 9 PM for me, so the time also works great. BTW, I'd like to play a Tabaxi Sorcerer (Divine Soul), so at least you got the heal bot ^^
I love that concept I’ll get you a link to the discord for you and your friend once we have confirmed they would be up for DM’ing 
Sadly the person I had in mind can't DM. He said he could play, but has too much already in terms of DMing. I asked another of my friends who also DMs and I'm waiting for a reply.
I’d happily have him play with us
Curious how you picked " Call Of The Netherdeep"  And whether you think that you knowing the story would be a problem?
Douglas G. said: Curious how you picked " Call Of The Netherdeep"  And whether you think that you knowing the story would be a problem? Just picked it cause im a critical role fan and wanted to play I. That world i don’t know much about the story of the campaign 
Good news, my other friend is interested in DMing :3 I gave him the link to this forum post.
Nikki C said: Douglas G. said: Curious how you picked " Call Of The Netherdeep"  And whether you think that you knowing the story would be a problem? Just picked it cause im a critical role fan and wanted to play I. That world i don’t know much about the story of the campaign  I can relate. I don't watch CR, but when this came out I skimmed it (not spoiled, just to know if it's interesitng to run/play) and for some reason it got stuck with me as something I want to play, especially for the general premise. You might say it Called out to me. ^^