Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Turning a marketplace map into a player handout

Hi I want to turn a market place map I have bought into a 'handout' that only 1 pc can see. The idea is he has spent a lot of time there and knows the place well. Since I can't download it to give it to him is there anyway I can turn it into a handout that only he can see?
If you make an image file from the map you have, you can then create a handout with the map image and grant access to that handout to only that player. How to make the map image file depends on your operating system, but as an example if you're using Windows you could use the snip tool to do that.
Hi Rockmonkey, Pick the map page that you want to copy and go to the map layer (or whatever layer the image is on). Click on the graphic and type Shift-Z, then select "Save Image As ..." to download the image. Once you save the copy of the image locally, rename it to something useful and upload it to your library. From there you can add it to a handout and assign who can see it.